Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sex, sex, sex

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOUD SEX:
A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, Doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this earsplitting yell."
"My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is."
"The problem is," she complained, "it wakes me up!"

QUIET SEX:
Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife during a recent lovemaking session, "How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?"
She glanced at him casually and replied, "You're never home!".

DECEPTIVE SEX:
A married man and his secretary were having a torrid affair. One afternoon they couldn't contain their passion, so they rushed over to her place where they spent the afternoon making passionate love. When they were finished, they fell asleep, not waking until 8 o'clock. They got dressed quickly. Then the man told his secretary to take his shoes outside and rub them on the lawn. Bewildered, she did as he asked (thinking he is pretty weird). The man finally got home and his wife met him at the door. Upset, she asked where he'd been.
The man replied, "I cannot tell a lie. My secretary and I are having an affair. Today we left work early, went to her place, spent the afternoon making love, and then fell asleep. That's why I'm late."
The wife looked at him, took notice of his shoes and yelled, "I can see those are grass stains on your shoes. YOU DAMN LIAR! You've been playing golf again,haven't you???

YOUNG SEX:
A little boy and a little girl were sitting on the porch talking, when the little girl asked: "Do you want to get undressed and we can play doctor? "The little boy replied "That's too old fashioned ... spit out your gum, I want to play President.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy.
Just way too straight for these modern times.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
when the meter starts going up at the end, I thought wholy sht I'm gay, but turns out only 43% of the time.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
30%

It doesn't make sense though, I packed in the altar boy lark pretty soon after starting. Kept fcuking up the bell ringing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loaded questions

33%.

I have to admit I was a bit nervous when the meter went flying over to the "gay" side after the test. Thank GOD there was another page. :eek:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Doubt

I have to admit that I was also worried when the meter kept rising. Looks like my 30% makes me just a tad more masculine than you KNVB. Maybe you should be the one with the pink flights on Wednesday...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda feelin comfortable with himself

Wasn't sure about the very first question they asked.

Male? or Female?

What am I?
:D

After finally figuring that out, I answered everything honestly and didn't try to pick the ones that would seem less gay and scored a
26%.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a rumor going around TTP that Sensei_Hanson scored over 50%.

He may be considering bisexuality. It could double his chances of a date on a Saturday night.!?!

Nah, He couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
40%

Super Pippo got a grade of 40%...

Sort of like when I went for my STD's test...
I passed, got 65 %!:D ;)

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whew!!!!

What a relief, Only 30%.

Hey Snowman, you can't take the test 10 times and take the average. You are still well over 60%. That's okay, wait a minute, are your roomates male or female? Well at least you know someone OUT there will love you!:rolleyes: :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts