Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Serie A

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night in Trieste, Inter won the TIM Cup a 3 team tourney between Juve, Inter and Milan each playing a half against eachother, there were good games with all three teams playing their top players so it was quality football, anyways Inter won the mini tournament and hopefully its signs of things to come and lets get started with the Serie A soon!!!!!!!

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah Inter stinks.

How can you clowns hold your heads up high, after losing the Scudetto on the last day of the season?!

Zenga, go back and retreive that ball that's still in the back of the net from 1990....you're an embarrassment....and change your username as well, if you want to gain some respect.

By the way, Stef finally found his dog Bucky!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger who the **** are you, and please talk about the Serie A in here please.

Some huge signings this years with Rivaldo going to Milan the talks of Nesta going to either Juve or Inter so it should be another tight Scudetto this year, it will be fun!!!!!!!

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot Cannavaro to Milan...just a matter of time now. Donati has gone the other way on loan, and Milan will outright buy the National team captain. And I wouldn't be surprised if Nesta joins Milan, once they transfer Roque Junior to the Premiershit league.

But you can tell that Milan are head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to negotiating deals, and signing players, not like the crew from Inter. When have ever see two owners try to hammer out a deal? They don't even do that in the Premiership.
Never have your owner deal one on one with another team's owner....poor management on Inter's part.

Does Inter still have that greek midget playing on the flank, or have they finally shipped back to the Pink Palace in Corfu?

By the way Stef says Hi.

Did you hear about Steve....he's in town in a couple of days.

Bucky se morte!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totti out for up to two months

ROME (Reuters) - AS Roma captain Francesco Totti could be out for up to two months after injuring his left knee during a weekend parade in Vancouver, B.C.
The 25-year-old Italian international midfielder twisted his knee on Sunday, falling awkwardly as he jumped off the Pumpjack Float during the Vancouver edition of the Gay Pride Parade.

'It's a small, isolated injury. There's no need to operate but it will take him 45 to 60 days to recover,' the La Gazzetta dello Sport quoted club doctor Mario Brozzi as saying.

Totti posted a message on the Roma website on Monday thanking his doctors and fans and vowing to return as soon as possible, but he did not say when that would be.

'Now that the biggest fear has passed I will strive to work like never before until the end of the rehabilitation... to be back on the pitch in the shortest time possible with, of course, the best hairstyle possible,' he said.

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conspiracy theory?!

Cannavaro to Inter...signed!

Now AC Milan are after Nesta....next summer you'll see Nesta being swapped for Cannavaro!

Lazio Boss Cragnotti realizes that Moratti cannot offer personal incetives and fall short of what Berlusconni (Milan owner & Prime Minister) can do for Cragnotti's failing food business.

Government kick-backs going Cragnotti's way will ensure that Nesta gets to Milan.

Deal on the side...Milan and Inter swap defenders, with Inter throwing in Coco to eventually replace Maldini on the left.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok buddy Inter went under all to sign the capitano of the Azzurri under Milan noses, now that equals the scudetto what a line up Chunger take a look at this:

GK- Toldo
Def- Cordoba, Matterazzi, Cannavaro
Mid- Zannetti J, Alemeda, Di Biagio or Zanetti C, Morfeo, Coco
For- Vieri, Ronaldo

TTPers I know i talked alot about Inter last season but look at us this year First perdiction Inter Milan Scudetto and Champions League Champions( but first we have to beat Sporting)

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

First get rid of Matterazzi, place Coco as your left wing-back, and then maybe you'll finish with a uefa cup placement.

Look at this...

Goal: Abbiati

Defenders: Maldini, Roque, Kaladze

Mid: Rui Costa, Seedorf, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Forwards: Shevchenko, Rivaldo

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy you have two Inter regects on your team Pirlo and Seedorf.

If no Matterazzi then we will put Adani in there and the list keeps going.

Apparently Ronaldo doesnt get along with Cuper let him go with the money we will get for him we can buy almost anybody.

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, Pirlo was on loan to you guys, and seedorf is just insurance for ambrosini and redondo. How can you claim Pirlo as a reject when he's been the best Under 21 for the past five years?

If I'm not mistaken, Coco and Andres Guglielminpietro were Milan rejects!

I agree in part with you regarding Ronaldo....but why buy another forward when you have Ventola and Corradi! Inter's going to kill both of these players by having them sit on the bench all year. Especially Ventola!

They should really try and sell Recoba....he's the shits, and he's getting fatter.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big News!!!!

Ronaldo to Real Madrid, Crespo to Inter and Nesta to AC Milan!!!!

HOLY shite!!!!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!

Now all you need is for the season to start.

Is that going to happen any time soon?

:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reggina

Look out for Reggina This year. Honduran International Julio Cesar "Rambo" De Leon is a great player. They are up at Serie A because of this Player. Where are the fixtures.??

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, say it ain't so...I thought John Rambo was still hiding out in Hope, BC

Reggina...where are you going! I see them finishing 17th. Modena will even place higher.

The Chunger.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 1!!!

The mighty Inter beat Torino 1-0 with Vieri scoring yet again for the neroazzurro!!!!

In other action:

Bolonga 2
Roma 1

Empoli 2
Como 0

And in the 61 min AC Milan is up 2-0 against Modena.

For Inter one step closer to the scudetto.

Tommorow: Juve v Atalanta
Lazio v Chievo
Udinese v Parma
Perugia v Reggina
Brescia v Piacenza

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

did you hear the latest? Inter's making a bid for Zauri of Atalanta and they're offering Ventola or Kallon!

Obviousely they're not happy with their back line...especially with Matterazzi in the center. Who was the starting back line on the weekend? Did Coco play on the left?

Milan has also made a bid, and are offering the U-21 Borrielo. I saw the Juve game....and D.P. is on fire! Eventhough Juve's weak in the back, I'm sure once they get Trezeguet back, they'll be able to outscore any team.

Interesting fact, I didn't see Davids on the pitch...is he hurt, or has he been transfered to Roma?

Hey Bucky's on the Gourmet Castle menu...#116

chunger

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it said nothing of the offer for this guy on www.inter.it our back line will be fine dont worry.

I think Davids is on his way to Roma they need him after the opening day loss.

Hows Vancouver ACM doing????? Who were the big summer signings????

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was reported on the AC site.

Are you watching the Champions league tommorrow? Inter vs. Rosenberg.

The local ACM are 1-1, we lost on Saturday to Burnaby 3-1 after being tied for 85 min.

When are you back in town? Are you already tied to another premier team?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts