Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Serenity

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the new movie, Serenity, and I have to say it was excellent. The plot was intelligent and played out nicely and the movie itself was easily accessable for everyone who is not a fan of Firefly. The action is superb with many of the fights looking very rough and natural, some cliched moves but overall it was well done. The cg is present in many scenes but you never really question its believability as it does not appear to be out of place. The acting is of a high quality and every actor really seems perfect for their role. Whedon is not afraid to kill off main characters at any point and does so with such efficiency that it has one wonder if it really happened. When you are watching it you really get a sense of the realism the filmakers were going for (as much of a stretch as that sounds with a sci-fi). Every detail is thought out and presented in such a strong fashion that it truly draws you in. This is a movie that could gain a strong cult following even larger than its predecessing tv series.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good to hear as I thought Firefly was excellent. It only died a death because the network fistfcuks insisted on screwing with it's time slot.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0