Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sensei's NFL Weekend Extravaganza thread

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I'd place this here, as nobody really pays attention to the football thread.

After much planning and deliberation, four friends and I have put together a NFL-All-Bay-Area trip that should be a classic. As tickets went on sale this past week-end, we have now officially finalized (read: paid through the fcuking nose) the trek.

Details:

- November 15: Fly into San Francisco.
- November 16: Attend the Oakland Raiders-Minnesota Vikings game at Network Associates Coliseum.
- November 17: Attend the San Francisco 49ers-Pittsburgh Steelers Monday Nighter at 3Com/Candlestick Park.
- November 18: Depart for Vancouver.

Other than the sickening amount of money it took to secure tickets this early, and the fact we have to watch the Vikes, this trip has all the markings as a good one.

I am also planning to get TTP it's (long overdue) national audience by planting a big "TTP VANCOUVER REPRESENT" sign on ABC, hopefully catching the eye of new MNF staffer Lisa Guerrero.

"Uhhh, whaddya got there, Lisa?"

"I'm not sure John....but it looks suspisciously like five wasted Canadian guys with a big Takethepiss.com sign. I'll have to head up to their section to check this one out."

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No time to really get on ya for that one Parkhead as I am halfway out the door for Seattle. Let me just say to put the crackpipe down boyo. The Steelers will do the stuffing thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0