Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
17:00 Kilmarnock-Rangers 1-1 (0-1) FT
123 17:00 Livingston -Motherwell 3-2 (2-0) FT
124 17:00 Dundee -Hearts 1-1 (0-1) FT
125 17:00 Partick -Dundee Utd. 0-0 (0-0) FT
126 17:00 Celtic -Dunfermline 2-1 (1-0) FT
131 17:00 Hibernian -Aberdeen 1-2 (1-0) FT

Already 2 points behind. Amoruso was saying how important it was for Rangers to not drop points against the other 'weaker' clubs. Would Kilmarnock be a weaker club? Who knows but Celtic is perched at the top after the first game and will not relinquish this lead the rest of the season. Simple as that.....

Larsson with his first double of the season, one of many I'm sure....

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats....

Congratulations to the genuflecting side of Glasgow for having won another league title.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

Already 2 points behind. Larsson with his first double of the season, one of many I'm sure....

Captain
[/QUOTE

Lets see how the teams do in europe before we start the slags on here, I predict that Larson gets kicked and put on the side line in one of the next matches.

HOSgoRANGERSgo

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets see how the teams do in europe before we start the slags on here

Why? Rangers drew with Kilmarnock today. If that isn't enough to slag them, I don't know what will be. :) Besides, Rangers are in a different competition to Celtic. You see, Celtic are in the Champions League because they were the champions last year. Rangers were second which means......well, not much. :p

Anyway I won't beat this dead horse any more....

CaptainKilmarnock1Rangers1

BTW, thanks very much for the congratulations, Fasty. The lead is already insurmountable(sp?). :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chumps

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

Why? Rangers drew with Kilmarnock today. If that isn't enough to slag them, I don't know what will be. :) Besides, Rangers are in a different competition to Celtic. :p

Anyway I won't beat this dead horse any more....

Captainsucks1Rangers1. :rolleyes:

Rangers will win the league this year because the Celtic cnuts have thier mind on europe instead of scotland, yeah, scotland is a two hourse race, SO RANGERS WILL PREVAIL ONCE CELTIC FALTERS IN EUROPE.

hoslovesRANGERS

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Tam Cowan in the Record, commenting on last weekend's Queens Park game.

LOVELY to hear about the blind football supporter who travelled 400 miles with his guide dog to watch Queen's Park on Saturday simply because he was fascinated by the sheer romance of their amateur status.

The Spiders may have lost to Elgin City but I understand he still enjoyed his day out at Hampden.

The dog, however, apparently left with 20 minutes still on the clock.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy.

The defending champs easily dispatched of Willy's Terrors today 5 bagel.

Killie had three players sent off in their 3 - 0 loss to Motherwell.

Come on tha Hibs!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Stick to cheering tosser!!! Isn't that all you do???:rolleyes: Atleast Jinky can design a half decent PoCoMo Baby-T once a year... (Sorry Jinky, it looked like a Baby-T on you);)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celts win Again

The Celts beat the thistle 1-0, The magnificant 7 scored again. Wait till tommorrow to see if that other team can stay close. Hopefully rangers can give them a game.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This might be old news but, here's one for the Rumour mill ...

The Tayside pubs will never be the same :D ...

Paul Gascoigne agent Ian Elliott last night insisted Dundee have a clear run at landing the wayward former England genius.
Suggestions surfaced yesterday claiming that publicity surrounding Gazza's readiness to return to Scotland - the scene of his happiest years - would spark a mini-race for his services in the SPL.

Although Partick Thistle would like to sign him, Elliott admitted no one else has been in touch to rival Jim Duffy's offer.

Gascoigne is set to meet the Dens manager tonight as he has already ruled out a move to the English lower leagues - despite Exeter City's co- chairman Uri Geller vowing last night to use all his 'psychic powers' and 'celebrity friends' to divert Gazza south.

Elliott also hinted that a short-term deal at Dens could be the best option: 'Paul has always said he wants to finish his career in the States, but the move broke down last week.

'We will find out in the next 48 hours if he can go to America.

'I don't know if Duffy would be prepared to take him on a short-term deal.'

Backing away from supposition, Duffy stressed that no detail has been discussed, adding: 'We would be delighted to get him here but there is a long way to go.

'But I don't think money will be an issue for Paul just now. What could be more important is whether he wants to come here and play and live in the area.

'There is a little bit more of a relaxed lifestyle around here. Maybe at this stage of his career he may want that, but, until I have a proper chat, we won't know,' he added.

Ironically, the deal may only be possible because of the six-figure shirt sponsor-ship contract recently signed by Burnley-based internet company Jini Global. Gazza was, of course, at Turf Moor for the final three months of last season.

Even if he does sign before Saturday's trip to face Rangers at Ibrox, Gascoigne would only be in the stand as he's not yet fit.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 Hearts 0

The Argentinian and the Georgian give the Ibrox faithful big dividends today.

One very small request:

Tables please Captain........

:eek: :p :D :cool:

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like the Teddy Bears are on top of things!

With a 2-0 victory today the Blues of Glasgow take it to the top. Where are all the Larsson fans now?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Shamrock...

Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Rangers 6 5 1 0 18 3 15 16
2 Celtic 6 5 0 1 15 3 12 15
3 Kilmarnock 6 3 2 1 6 6 0 11
4 Hearts 6 2 3 1 10 6 4 9
5 Dunfermline 6 3 0 3 11 14 -3 9
6 Motherwell 6 2 2 2 9 8 1 8
7 Dundee 6 2 2 2 7 10 -3 8
8 Partick 6 1 3 2 4 5 -1 6
9 Dundee Utd 6 1 3 2 4 9 -5 6
10 Livingston 6 1 1 4 7 11 -4 4
11 Aberdeen 6 1 1 4 4 11 -7 4
12 Hibernian 6 1 0 5 8 17 -9 3

Unrucky Bhoys, you wee rein has ended!!!:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty

(from the VMSL thread):
let us not forget the 6-7 or was it 8 years in a row before the last two.
Actually it was 9 in a row!!!;) But for the Celtic fans that are only talking about the last 2 years, who's counting???:rolleyes:

Parkheed give your heed a shake!!!
Enjoy your time on top, it's been a long time in coming
Lets be honest the last 11 years have been great!!! 9 Championships and 2 runners up medals!!! Not too shabby if you ask me!!! :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celts

Just got back from the game this morning, The bhoys won easily as did the other glasgow team. Good sign however ghod appears to be back. Scored a hattrick however even more impressive was his passing and movement which created openings for everyone else. Sutton appears ready to continue his on going tussle with Amaloser.

Next Sunday 6:15 am the old firm match awaits.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts