Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Them 0 Celtic 0 - Based on the play a fair result.......Celtic missed a penalty that they never should have been awarded.

Celtic win out and we have new Champions :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's bold. ;)

I tend to agree but let's hope that you fcuk it right up.

:D

RF, I didn't say they would do it........I just said if they win win out they are Champions......actually a draw against ICT would still put Celtic ahead on goal difference....(+8) but that could change rapidly

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neil Lennon is a classless twat. You would never see Walter Smith or any Rangers' manager for that matter behave so inapporpriately. Sums up Celtic FC to "T".

I hate to agree with buKKKy but there's no advantage for Lennon to get involved with the Rangers supporters. Smith has a lot of class but Souness was always up to crap like that as well.

Is this a red card? If you look close he did get the ball first, if that makes a difference.

YouTube - Ki On Lafferty

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Here's a piece from an article written by a Rangers supporter - "Celtic boss Neil Lennon will again hit the headlines as he seemed to cover his ears as he left the park and no doubt some supporters will claim that he provoked the supporters. . . .yes it was stupid but a lot of these same guys were seen to be shouting abuse at the Hoops boss for most of the afternoon.

He is not my favourite person by any means but if grown men are offended by a man covering his ears after some of them have spent 90 minutes screaming at the Celtic boss then they do need to have a long look in the mirror."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Lennon.......he has the man with no surname in his back pocket and Sir Walter can't handle it.....hence his dumbass comments about Celtic's campaign for penalties.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I'm Ok with Lennon clapping his ears.
Whatever, he can dish it if he has to take it.
Adds to the atmosphere as I've mentioned before.

That said, I wouldn't want our manager doing that.

:cool:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Lennon.......he has the man with no surname in his back pocket and Sir Walter can't handle it.....hence his dumbass comments about Celtic's campaign for penalties.

Condoning bad behaviour when it suits (kudos to III) and disrespecting the greatest Scottish manager next to Jock Stein. And I'm bitter? Aye, right.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I'm Ok with Lennon clapping his ears.
Whatever, he can dish it if he has to take it.
Adds to the atmosphere as I've mentioned before.

That said, I wouldn't want our manager doing that.

:cool:

Too much dignity for a Rangers manager to do such a thing. As for moany bitches.......nice to FINALLY start getting dug into the SFA for all the cheating it has done over the years to help the peepils' team. :rolleyes:

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
- outworked, outplayed and outcoached - Celtic 2-3 Inverness, I can't see Rangers fcking this up with only 3 games to go

- we never got going, too many fancy flicks etc, we got away from the simple game that has been our forte for the better parts of this season. Commons was the only Celtic player to have a decent game

- Caley missed 2 or 3 excellent opportunities especially late on and the marking on their goals were dreadful

- Celtic's second was a penalty in the 92nd minute and we honestly should have had another one after that when McCourt went past the defender and was body checked. I can imagine the uproar if it was given, 2 penalties in injury time. No complaints though, we didn't deserve a result.

- no congrats yet, I'm still hoping

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it was a bit depressing from the parts of the game I was able to see at school. :( This would be an absolute piss-take if this Rangers squad wins the league. Not having Kayal for the last three games is going to be devastating too. Lennon needs to go with a 4-2-4........**** the midfield. :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 games left against the third, fourth, and fifth placed teams. There is no room for error. Win out and it's the league again.

Brilliant.

Craig Whyte's takeover is presumed to be completed by days end.

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts