Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clydesdale Bank Premier League Table
05 October 2008 17:21
P GD PTS
1 Celtic 8 11 19
2 Rangers 8 9 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Kilmarnock 8 0 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Hibernian 8 -1 13
5 Hearts 8 -3 12
6 Dundee Utd 8 0 11
7 Inverness CT 8 1 10
8 Motherwell 8 -2 10
9 Hamilton 8 -6 9
10 St Mirren 8 -2 8
11 Falkirk 8 -3 7

12 Aberdeen 8 -4 7

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clydesdale Bank Premier League Table
05 October 2008 17:21
P GD PTS
1 Celtic 8 11 19
2 Rangers 8 9 19

3 Kilmarnock 8 0 13

4 Hibernian 8 -1 13
5 Hearts 8 -3 12
6 Dundee Utd 8 0 11
7 Inverness CT 8 1 10
8 Motherwell 8 -2 10
9 Hamilton 8 -6 9
10 St Mirren 8 -2 8
11 Falkirk 8 -3 7

12 Aberdeen 8 -4 7

I heard Rangers are going to be giving all future profits to UNICEF....poor UNICEF......:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see the bhoys back on top. Lean start saving up for that case. I am off to see the bhoys next week. Land just before the kickoff of the Man U cl match. Straight to the pub to watch that 1, although I don't have great expectations for a result in Manchester. :( I will then have a few pints until game time on Sat vs Hibs at Celtic park. Where I will sing "We shall not be moved" :eek: After the match I jump on a plane down to London to watch liverpool vs chelsea at the Bridge on Sun morn. Then right after match Zip acroos London to watch Arsenal vs West ham in the afternoon. Can't wait just hope I will remember most of the trip. :) Captain if it is anything like our last trip there I highly doubt it. ;) Not looking forward to the flight mind you with my back the way it is but of course a few more bevy's will help that to.

Btw Bucky if you want me to grap you a Scarf or somethin from Celtic park just let me know!:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heed, fantastic itinerary. Will be some atmosphere at all those games. Good to see you supporting Chelsea, also. Our one and only speshul club relationship. GSQ.

Re; souvenirs. Vertical stripes, yes. Hoops, no. If they weren't so unflattering, I would probably support Celtic.

Have a great time and send my best to Boruc and Lennon. Great fellas, them. Just misunderstood.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see the bhoys back on top. Lean start saving up for that case. I am off to see the bhoys next week. Land just before the kickoff of the Man U cl match. Straight to the pub to watch that 1, although I don't have great expectations for a result in Manchester. :( I will then have a few pints until game time on Sat vs Hibs at Celtic park. Where I will sing "We shall not be moved" :eek: After the match I jump on a plane down to London to watch liverpool vs chelsea at the Bridge on Sun morn. Then right after match Zip acroos London to watch Arsenal vs West ham in the afternoon. Can't wait just hope I will remember most of the trip. :) Captain if it is anything like our last trip there I highly doubt it. ;) Not looking forward to the flight mind you with my back the way it is but of course a few more bevy's will help that to.

Btw Bucky if you want me to grap you a Scarf or somethin from Celtic park just let me know!:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Have a great time, Bigyin. Wish I could be joining you......those are some great matches you get to see. Well in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICT 1 Celtic 2

Terrible first half by Celtic........granted they played against a very strong wind that half but overall ICT should have been up but Boruc stoned them twice on what should have been buried.

The second half was much better other than losing possibly two more players to injury(Caldwell and Crosas). The first goal was Scott Brown off a neat cross from Naylor(he's still shite) and the second was off a Robson cross when the big Dutchman Loovens headed in from back post. Could have gone up by another before ICT got one back. After that, ICT had one more great chance which went right through the six yard box from a cross. Take the 3 points and run and get ready for the pumping we are going to receive on Tuesday. JVOH/Samaras - OUT.......Crosas - out.......Caldwell - out

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree it does not look good for Tuesday. Hopefully Boruc can Stand on his head and steal us a point. Or atleast keep it respectable which appears more the case.:eek:

The Liverpool vs Chelsea match looks to be a cracker. Top of the league on the line. Predicting Chelsea's home undefeated streak comes to an end! Not sure what section my seats are in so could be pretending to cheer for either side. Bucky you are right the hoops definetly would not look good on you or RF! For obvious reasons of course. No No not because RF shops at the BIG & Tall store and you at you local Kids OSH GOSH outlet. :eek:;)

No green and white souvenirs for you then.

Parkhead:p

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boruc is truly a wanker.

I love the Scotsman link, he has a rap-sheet!! ;)
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Celtic | Boruc fined for Old Firm gesture
Artur Boruc fined £500 over Old Firm gestures - Scotsman.com Sport
BORUC'S CONTROVERSIAL PAST

2006: August – Cautioned for breach of the peace for obscene gestures made to Rangers fans during an Old Firm match six months earlier. Strathclyde Police denied the Pole had been punished for blessing himself.

2007: May – Police raise concerns with Celtic and the Scottish Premier League after Boruc runs across Ibrox with a 'Champions' flag following defeat at Ibrox.

September – Escapes action after he is photographed making a rude gesture towards Hibernian fans after his mistakes helped Hibs to a 3-2 win over Celtic at Easter Road.

October – Refuses to shake hands with Rangers players following an Ibrox defeat. He later accuses his opponents of "provoking" and "offending" him during the game and added: "I don't like this club, these players."

2008: March – Booked for waving towards Hibs fans following a 2-0 win at Easter Road. Referee Iain Brines later defends his decision, accusing the Pole of making "inflammatory" gestures.

May – Celebrates victory over Rangers at Parkhead by unveiling a 'God bless the Pope' T-shirt.

June – Poland manager Leo Beenhakker defends Boruc after he is accused of going on the rampage in the tunnel following the late penalty award that denied his country victory over Euro 2008 hosts Austria. The Dutchman said: "The lad had just become a father to a son so he was still highly emotional."

August – Left out of the squad for Poland's opening World Cup qualifiers after breaching disciplinary rules by checking out of the team hotel following a friendly against Ukraine. Reports claim Boruc had been fined £50,000 for a similar incident during Celtic's pre-season trip to Holland.

September – Charged with improper conduct by the Scottish Football Association following Celtic's home defeat by Rangers after photographs show him making a one-fingered gesture to the visiting fans. He is later fined £500.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I you at you local Kids OSH GOSH outlet. :eek:;)

I'll have you know there's a Harry Rosen Kids. I've moved on from the denim dungarees. Too NASCAR.

Hope you're having a good time. And be sure to pick up that magic Celtic away top. That's a beaut.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukfast. Ewwww. Always thinking of me. I'm in your head. You're so simple.

Have a glorious weekend.

Fcukfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for our resident terrorist's response. I bet anyone a fiver, it won't be positive. Go on, Captain Fantastic. Indulge me.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...cle1854551.ece

page-not-found.gif

THE page you requested could not

:confused:

That's terrible stuff. I can't say how bad that is. :rolleyes:

Your resident terrorist

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of your legends disgusted by his antics. Is there any debate? Why don't you be man enough **gulp** to admit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts