Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scotland vs Faroe Islands

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alan Brazil:

"We have Jim on the line who wants to discuss the Faroe Islands/Scotland game." Jim: "Thanks...er yeah. Just want to say it's an absolute disgrace. I mean, we're playing probably the weakest side in world football and we can't do better than a draw." Brazil: "It was a poor result?"
Jim: "Poor result! Poor result! It's absolutely scandalous. The manager has lost the plot completely, he's got to go. I know we've never set the world alight over the years on the international stage but I can't remember things being this bad. It's the end for us. The absolute end. I can't see us ever recovering from a setback like this. We're a complete laughing stock."

Parry: "Look, Jim, I know it seems bad now but there's still a long way to go. I can't see you qualifying for Euro 2004 but hopefully things will improve."

Jim: "I never expected for a moment we would qualify. I don't mind that so much. We're not good enough. But listen, to not qualify is one thing, but to fail to beat a team like Scotland is a different matter. It's a bitter blow for everyone here on the islands."

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're new here so might I suggest you try the "search" feature before you post redundant material?

The mods must be on their coffee break.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only redundant but I think it came from the same episode of Fox sports, as your other, stating the obvious, post about Berger.

Well done son, keep up the good work.

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And just who might you two be?

The local TTP Police?

I thought this site was all about piss taking.

Redundant to you or not...it's an incredibly good pisstake.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GETINTHERE18 said:

You've been greatly mislead there mate.

TTP used to be about piss-taking but has evolved of late to become the primary discussion forum and source of sports information both locally and internationally, for much of the lower mainland soccer community.

I apologize if I offended you but I just wanted to point out that that piece has been posted before and I know that Regs has encouraged newbies in the past to utilize the 'search' feature. A certain penguin smashing game was linked from several different threads by unwitting TTPers in the past.

You are more than welcome to ignore my advice and post every thought that comes into your head, but then you'd be taking Blaze Army's job.

Oops! Was that a piss-take?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GETINTHERE18 said:
And just who might you two be?

The local TTP Police?

Redundant to you or not...it's an incredibly good pisstake.

And just who might you two be? :p ha ha ha...man, I thought that I was the only annoying TTP'er on this site!! I am sure that I am still up in the ranks, but the way you are headin' man...feel free to take my crown!!

striker14

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The other unlucky thing, GetInThere18, is that your name is actually grammatically incorrect. If your idea was to make a soccer reference, i.e "get into the other team's 18-yard box" to score a goal, then I think you meant GetInTHEIR18. However, if you know someone named "18" and you wanted to encourage them to "get in there" (wherever "there" is), well, carry on I guess. In this case, you could have called yourself GetInThereStriker14.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chocolate pudding pops, sex, work, Booze, sex, chocolate hamburgers while having sex on pop, booze, stupid story about Friday night no one cares about...

~BA

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone see the link posted tonight?

GETINTHERE18 can sure post them can't he?

Too bad it didn't work, cracking poster. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts