Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SAw

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See saws are anything but new, half wit. I go to the park everyday with my imaginary friend, Dapotayto, to play on one. You see, saw, is always better if you have two... even if your partner does jump off. I fall for it every time too. Literally. Brilliant.

I'll be sure to stay away from that cheese surprise that only rates ** 1/2 out of the standard 10 too. The missus will be pissed, he loves cheese surprise.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
see saw. new , creative, intrigue, suspense, mild cheddar, surprise. ** 1/2

Oh boy, I can't wait. It sounds so intrigue and suspense.

KNVB said:
The missus will be pissed, he loves cheese surprise

Freudian slip or just your way of signalling to Terry that you need some plumbing work?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap, cheddar is a bisexual cheese, much like terrytoo is, don't be so hateful towards alternative dairy product. You know how upset LVL gets.

~ **1/2

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
teeter-totter

请 辩解 阿 笔下 不客气 直截了当 播弄 .

DickvanDyke has every reason to be upset. It's a wonder he isn't suicidal, poor bastard.

You're suggesting I'm a bisexual cheese?

Stick to the topic otherwise you'll have one of the crack team of illiterate moderators moderating moderately.

DickvanDyke clearly wants us to examine the sex benefits of the United Kingdom joining the Euro.

The benefits of joining the euro include:

A larger "continental style" penis for every British male
10 per cent increase in ejaculate, with sperm motility up 17 per cent
Beer guts reduced by 58 per cent
Firmer breasts and slimmer thighs for all women over 30, plus the guarantee of orgasm on demand
The exciting prospect of the entire population of the UK being comprehensively fuc*ked by every non-Briton in the EU for the next ten years.

Foreign Secretary Jack Straw has been visibly aroused of late: "It can't come soon enough for me," he told The Hong Kong Gazette while peering through his thick glasses at an enormous tenting of his tweed trousers. "You should see the size of my right arm."

Conservatives, given their nature, have been cautious. While the benefits for some of their balder, quieter members would be self-evident, grandees such as Lord Parkinson and Lord Archer are rumoured to have remarked that they'd never had any trouble in that department, apart from when serving prison sentences for perjury, naturally.

Meanwhile, the man on the street seems non-plussed. "I can't see what the fuss is about," admitted one young man drinking a vodka and jojoba extract alcopop in a Basingstoke sports' bar. "Things are fine just as they are: sixteen pints then a quick five-finger shuffle between the bird's tits before crashing into a coma. What do we need Europe for anyway?"

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Load of bollocks. At least you have stuck to the original premise of this thread; getting mullered and posting ill-fated nonsense to the bemusement of all while bringing great shame on your family and those few formerly prepared to admit knowing you.

The world would be a tidier place if blind people were given sticks with points on.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0