Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Sapperton at Nationals 2018

BC Teams @ Nationals

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CONGRATULATIONS Surrey BC Tigers Hurricanes .... After 14 years ? the National Championship is coming back ...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats guys - Awesome stuff!

Football's coming home.

Shout out to Joey Brar.
How he's does it at his age is AMAZING.
Well done stud.

And to you too Robbie - Well done sonno.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs and all. No I couldn’t be there. It killed me but there was a very good reason.

I got custody of my son through a very bitter divorce I am going through. It was more important to stay with him than fly out.

I spoke to the guys on a daily basis. I was there in spirit. It killed me to not be there and or to celebrate this once in a lifetime experience but the boys understood my son comes first.

Overwhelmed with personal messages and very humbled on how many wanted me and my team to win it. Support was crazy. Special thanks to Spirro who helped with paperwork. Surrey aunties women’s team were nothing but class and we were upset they couldn’t capture a title themselves. Very proud of both our teams for how well we played.

Cheers

Robj

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs and all. No I couldn’t be there. It killed me but there was a very good reason.

I got custody of my son through a very bitter divorce I am going through. It was more important to stay with him than fly out.

I spoke to the guys on a daily basis. I was there in spirit. It killed me to not be there and or to celebrate this once in a lifetime experience but the boys understood my son comes first.

Overwhelmed with personal messages and very humbled on how many wanted me and my team to win it. Support was crazy. Special thanks to Spirro who helped with paperwork. Surrey aunties women’s team were nothing but class and we were upset they couldn’t capture a title themselves. Very proud of both our teams for how well we played.

Cheers

Robj

Love the autocorrect. I will refer to the SU women as Surrey Aunties rather than Surrey United from time to time. It applies at times.:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers

Robj
Rob, Congrats on gaining custody of your son, that is awesome! What a time for you - well deserved on all fronts!

All the best,

Regs.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers

Robj
Might be the best thing, I’ve ever read on this site. Congrats on both your awesome victories.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts