Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saltspring Island May Long

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bit of division this year in the Peach Arch Camp, Losing two key players for the Kelowna Tourney who combined for the Game winner last year in double OT. CD squared factor dobbs/drayson heading for a little fishin and beer drinkin over on the island. Anybody out there know much about the tourney, or any of the teams going over?? I heard Gorge and UVIC go over for it, but have no confirmation. Going over with about 8 guys and were gonna try and jump on team(s). Anybody from the mainland going over who need players, we got 3 premier players and 5 guys who play div 1. After having won Kelowna for the last 6 years on the trot and seen the tourney erode to a shitty one, gonna try something new this year. Memorial Cup weekend this year and word is PAU is sleeping in their cars, could be the year they lose their title due to poor sleeping arrangements :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After having won Kelowna for the last 6 years on the trot and seen the tourney erode to a shitty one
It eroded to a shitty one about 6 years ago. At one point, didn't they try and make it a 7-aside tourney?

~Regs.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its good for a laugh. went over two years on the bounce with the old islander team. Howes, Keam, Okrane and many others. I think it was a div one team tourney. Not much for competition. Bunch of plumbers and hackers, you should fit in well over there. cheers

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was a div one team tourney. Not much for competition. Bunch of plumbers and hackers, you should fit in well over there. cheers[/QUOTE]

You're talkin about Regs of Course :D

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was a div one team tourney. Not much for competition. Bunch of plumbers and hackers, you should fit in well over there.

You're talkin about Regs of Course :D

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: may long ( fallen of the wagon ) weekend

plumbers, hackers, and guys who like to repeat themselves in a drunken stupor. this salt spring tourney sounds like a weekend customized for me.
this salt spring tourney sounds like a weekend customized for me :cool:
i talked to a mate of mine who went last year and he gave it a thumbs up.

p.s. what does beer taste like ? :confused: :mad:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talked to a bunch of the refs yesterday and they told me the refs have another card on saltspring. A blue card is shown and that sends you to the beer gardens... no shite.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully just one. :D Takin the boat out this weekend, Just mounted the second downrigger...Trial Run for May long. Hopefully We'll catch some fish and hopefully we won't catch any crabs :p

MeatBag

May 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS
Go to the Saturday Market in Ganges and see the Hairy topless lezbians sell their beadery.
Great fun.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts