Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saltspring 2005

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went over for this. Men's competitive had Saltspring, Lobbans, Juan de Fuca, Malaspina College, Saltspring Vet Clinic (really Trinity Western University) and a few others. Saltspring won it AGAIN.

Good tourney with good crowds at the high school.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Won't bother with a new thread again but teams in the Competitive Division were: Saltspring, Lobbans, Juan de Fuca, Rangers (Delta), Rovers (Cowichan Valley) and Belmont (VMSL...but Trinity Western University mostly).

Final was Saltspring 3 - 1 Belmont in the pouring rain.

Rec Division winner was Signmaster (VMSL).

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
25 minutes halfs were gay. Games were not long enough for much to happen and abunch of 0-0 games saturday showed that. By sunday, the partying had begun to affect some teams and golas started to happen.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah...a little short and gave the underdogs a chance at the upset...almost happened with us vs Rangers as we were down 2-1 at halftime.

I thought the 2 best teams made the final but Lobbans could have a case there though.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't how you were down to us. We were in such rough shape with about half of us probably too drunk that we shouldn't be playing but what you going to do. I have a feeling the Demoralizer rattled a few of the other teams cages when they saw us all having them between,before and during games. Good times though, especially at the house party the guy threw for a few friends that ended up with about 200 people there. :D I have a feeling he won't do that again.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IT struck hard. THe locals were in awe at the beer garden. And more importantly, we found a womans team who all had a go. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0