Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad News. Alec Bell

fijiflash14

Oct 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of all the Fiji brothers out there, our prayers go out to Alex and to his family. Truly a great man who will be missed.

Keep on smiling Alex.. We will miss u.. See u at Nations Cup..

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fijiflash14 said:
On behalf of all the Fiji brothers out there, our prayers go out to Alex and to his family. Truly a great man who will be missed.

Keep on smiling Alex.. We will miss u.. See u at Nations Cup..

Alec was an amazing guy!!!

I always remember playing for Coquitlam celitic when we played Queens Park Rangers. Alec Reffed the game and was in his element. Came into both dressing rooms after the game and gave everyone a swig from his special supply of whiskey.

You may have disagreed with the way he called some games, but you can never question his love for the game and the way he enjoyed being around the lads. Personally. I think its a huge loss to Vancouver football.

He was an amazing character and will be greatly missed

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alec Bell ,I will never forget you.The game brought us together,the game will keep us together,in our hearts,in our dreams,you live on.God Bless.

Brianna,Liam,Cameron,Raquel and Joel Logan

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to TTP players who knew alex !!!!!I have put together a summer team in the bby mens league I have changed the name to bluebell in respect to the bell family,games are friday nights at mary hill school anyone interested please pm me

thanks

gary corr

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I started a new tread in other leagues.............. main menu

burnaby mens summer league 04

all the best

sidforever :cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet