Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

S W A T

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I'd take in a movie down at my friend's place this evening and much to my surprise he was showing THE WORST PIECE OF CRAP... EVER!

I can say, however, LL Cool J's abs are worth a looksky ;)

Whatever you do, don't get suckered by the commercial previews to buy the DVD, that and "American Wedding". When are people going to stop buying into such horrible screen plays? :rolleyes:

+SexualChocolate'sextremelylatereviewofhermovieofthenight:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed.........

We went and saw S.W.A.T at Surrey Quays cinema about a month ago simply as it was the only thing worth seeing (Old School hasn't been released here yet, apparently). The ony thing I liked about the celluloidal abortion was the fact the baddie was a Frenchman. This made a pleasing change from the evil, homosexual-tendencied villain being British.

You know a film's going to be naff when LL fcuking Cool J starts the narration with, 'The LAPD are well-known for being the best police force in the world.'

And anything that 'man-of-the-moment' Oirish twat is in is rubbish, the short-arsed little oik.

Mama said knock you out.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: agreed.........

Originally posted by Fastshow

And anything that 'man-of-the-moment' Oirish twat is in is rubbish, the short-arsed little oik.
Agreed to your agreed. Mono-brow doesn't do a damn thing for me, and talk about predictable sexual tention. Samuel J's gotta get his roles together, bring back the jerri curls from 'Pulp' don't you think?

+Sexualchocolate

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0