Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Rumours!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours have it that Ivor, Zeko, and Sneddon got busted for having a puond of weed on them in Gastown and won't make to the Sikh Temple game. They will be out at least 3 weeks due to jail time. The 96ers budget just gets bigger. Who's going to supply the weed after the game if Sneds not there!:confused:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whatabouttheclarkes

welll you know! u shouldn't worry about me playing ziko doesn;t start and ivor well u should worry about him but u should worry about ur team handling the onslaught.cause the score i predicted is 6 bagel for the 96ers and it will happen.the clarkes are what u should worry about when thay can play.we'll be missing 4 starters so i wish u guys all the luck in the world cause you'll need it gundo.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you?

Scoobydoo/Larsson, whatever the hell your name is!!! Shut the hell up and go back to school... how's the chicken pies? if it's true about those rumours, do you know where I can get some green?
(it has nothing to do with Seltik cause they lick!!!):D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are the 96ers allstars banging heads yet? Last weekend it was no 6-bagel game instead it was 2-2. Imagine what would happen if DCR beats or ties them this weekend. It is a possibility! I'd love to see that money go to waste. If DCR does well I'm sure that we will see some sh%t go down with the 96ers.:D

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in...

Hardballz, rumours have just been confirmed by animal that Lawts IS a cok.:cool:

animalgoodguy

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking news................

Latest rumours hot off the press..............Gaffa ( backup goalie ) is a better goalie than Animal. What's your response Animal?:rolleyes:

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan Rumors???

Does anyone know if the clan have signed Kindel or King? Is the deadline for whitecap players to play in the VMSL is nearly up??

It should be intresting to see who shows up in the tough Div 1A side in the near future.

Piper

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piper,

It's 30 days after the player last played... so if they played against Hersey then it's 30 days from then, plus however long it takes the VMSL league office to do the paper work...

~TB.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And 1A gets stronger

Interesting that the only signings of Whitecaps in division 1 are on the A side. It was extremely competative before, and now it will get even stronger. Maybe they should concider making a two stage division 1. There appears to be the haves and the havenots in this division. There are 5 teams in the A side just begging to be on the B side as there isn't a deserving promotion team on that side. (Right ACM)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

Lets be honest here for a moment. You would rather be playing in side b because you would have a rather better chance at gaining promotion. I could care less if your side is stronger because we have to worry about our own side. There is probably no players coming to side B and that is fine by us. Your team is killing themselves trying to gain a spot and by the end of the year you will still be in div.1. . The other side is much tougher and everybody knows it, but I'd rather play weaker teams and win then good teams and feel better about myself.:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

What place are you guys in right now, who is the closest team to your guys if you are in first?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

App,

I know you can read, but I was wondering if you understand anything that you read:confused: I wrote that there are teams begging to be on the other side (mine included) because promotion would be less of a struggle than it is in side A!!

Just wondering how you think ACM would do in the A side?? I believe you guys would be in the middle of the pack??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts