Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumours & News

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Die Hard 4: Die Hardest: More details on Britney Spears' supposed role in the movie have emerged: "The movie is going to take place in the Caribbean, where John McClane accidently runs into his daughter, Lucy, who is a cabaret dancer. McClane has had very little contact with his daughter in the past 10 years. The movie will involve an villain of Japanese origin and an all-out rescue of Spears' character. (if she's confirmed to play the daughter). The surprising thing about the movie is that John McClane will use one gun in the movie and will fire itonly twice, the rest will be fist-fights".

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shoot me now.....

Is there no end to this shite? Has American film makers become that retarded that they can't come up with an original concept anymore? Nail 'em up I say, nail 'em up!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, you'll love this one . . .

The sequel to Dude, Where's My Car has been inked. Seriously Dude, Where's My Car is scheduled for release, sometime in 2004.

See here.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cnuts.........

Off www.peoplenews.com

Could this explain such lavish expenditure on his fiancee's birthday party? Ben Affleck is furiously denying he spent a night out with strippers the very evening his loved-up interview with J.Lo aired in America. The National Enquirer claims to have footage of the Daredevil himself enjoying the delights of Brandi's Exotic Nightclub in Vancouver. Meanwhile, back in the States, viewers were being treated to the unappetising sight of Hollywood's premier couple billing and cooing over their good fortune in finding each other. 'Our position is the story is absolutely false,' said Affleck's lawyer. 'Ben is going to evaluate all his legal options.' 'This is absolute garbage,' insisted another.

Which is not good news for the Enquirer. The notorious tabloid has alleged that Affleck 'carried on' with leggy lovelies both inside the club and later back at the home of hell-raising Christian Slater. It also reports Affleck doled out several dollar bills to each girl, while exhorting them: 'Keep this quiet. Keep this just between us.' Currently shooting Paycheck in the city responsible for the likes of Bryan Adams, Affleck is said to have enjoyed 'several rounds of drinks' with a Slater, wife Ryan Haddon, Tara Reid and a number of leggy lovelies. Paycheck is a sci-fi film about a man whose memory erased, leaving him unaware of what he's been doing for the last two years. Not a bad excuse as these things go, but we're not sure Jen will go for it somehow...

Below; the smug twat. Yesterday.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clueless Stew....

Can somebody please explain to me

how the fcuk is this news???

So a guy goes out to the club down the street to check out some rippers.... this becomes front page news? Mrs. Stew would disown me if I didn't show at least some interest in looking at girls (she'd think I was dead, and wouldn't be far off):rolleyes:

yeah, yeah, I DID see the "rumours" part of this forum's title too...

Just more evidence of the dumbing-down of the Excited States of You-marikka:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Methinks too many imported tabloid journalists from Auld Blighty:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fears,

Stew:cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts