Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumble in Richmond

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change rooms

Although I don't always agree with Guinness, he has a point, that all teams in Priemer and even div 1,should have change rooms. Richmond is one place that has alot of pitches but few change rooms, the club that i play for just got minoru oval on fri nites, and finally have change rooms, then u have sportstown who play priemer and don't have change rooms( i think they wanted king george thats why joe gave us minoru, plus they don't drink as much or as long as we do , so we need the shelter.)The capt was right about how some of us fcuk ourselves by wrecking change rooms or some pitches. As far as pitches goes king george is a nice park , until november then the fcuking football teams come out and pratice on it, at least when we train on it we try to stay off the pitch and stick to the side line, they have 3to 4 teams come out and train on it at the same time, then come december the pitch is the shits.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ditchmond Review!

Thanks for the up date there cowboy! But don't you have some where else to post? Like Div Fcuking 2 threads! :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take a look at yourself....

After watching you attempt to 'play' on Saturday, you are the last person who should be slagging anyone whether it be in division one, two, or three. Usually, a striker's role is to hold the ball to allow support, create space, and most importantly, score goals. You failed in all three areas, so leave Belfast Cowboy out of this because I know he could mark you out of a game too. :)

Captain

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Cowboy as far as wanting King George as far as I know that wasn't true b/c i heard as recent as last week that we may be moving to Friday night games. I wish we could have gotten the highly sought after Fiday night spot, but oh well enjoy it while you can. As far as drinking there goes good luck RUFC lasted one night and they did all the right things by cleaning up and by not having anyone act up. But the powers that be in Rchmond seem to be determined that no one should have any fun or be allowed to be social and have a few bevis after a game.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could just accept that but.....

Captain~

I could just take your remarks is stride or brush them off but I won't! Now first off I don't want to get into a pissing match here but the ball was held! the support didn't always come. I ran more than I ever had before but when you play against the NJ Devils and there trap it not allways that easy to make space. As for scoring well.....it would seem you have me there!

Now I know this is TTP and its easy to sit back and jump in on a whim but the least you could have done is stay a TTP out of me to my face like everyone else did!;)

For the record I am not passing the buck here but only to say the Sapp. worked there bags off to stop Surrey United from creating!
(ohhh that hurt to type)

knvbdoesnotspeakforalloffSlurreyU:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast,

I guess you can't go bragging about getting Minoru friday night's anymore........? It just goes to show that you guys can't win at anything! First div forever!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we don't drink enough (except for me and Darby) but we're about playing soccer and you guys are about socializing, which is great but it won't get you into Premier.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking Sportstown Twats!

Zeus and Darby,

Go fcuk yourself............and take your manager with you!

See you at Minoru:D

John

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John,

Are you lost? This isn't the Div. 1 thread......? Leave this section for the Premier players.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus I'm Lost

It's Deucy your buddy

RUFC as you know has more then one team princess. So I'm speaking on behalf of the boy's. Do you know the term PCP. You probably don't. Postive , constructive, postive. My theory for you is pisstaking, constructive, pisstaking.

Should I start with your short size or your stomach. Seems to me your 240 -245 maybe 250? That's alot of Molson muscle. Should we talk about your sitter in the semi's for the tie in Nations.
OOOh! that's right you played for Canada. You probably had a few beers after that game. RUFC is a very sociable team but don't be dissin the boy's. The day will come and they will go to premier.

Your little Buddy Deucy

I'malloverzeuslikeafatkidonasmartie

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus???

Zues,

Why so bitter!! Are you feeling like shite because the guy responsible for taking our park away from us after only one game is a Sportstwat guy?

I don't know about the rest of TTP, but the atmosphere at minoru on friday nights with a couple hundred people there is great!! I am still in amazement that we have been removed. That park was cleaned up by our team before we left and we even swept out the fricken change room? Another brutal decision against senior mens soccer in richmond!!

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yet another reply to zeus ...

Zeus,

I'm a bit surprised by your post. I though better of you. First and foremost, you should know the facts before you make those kinds of statements. Perhaps then you wouldn't come across as such a spoiled little prick.

Your "Div 1 forever" comment is pretty gutless and shallow, cause I KNOW you wouldn't say that to my face or Belfast's, let alone some of the other notable RUFCers who will undoubtedly read it.

At the end of the day, win, lose or draw, there's a lot to be said about character, class, and respect. And from reading the posts on this site, it's blatantly clear to me that although you play in the Premier division, so far you have none of the above. But who knows? Maybe that's just one more thing your daddy's can buy for you eventually

Don't burn bridges kid.

Willy

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC, I am upset as well that you guys lost Friday nights I was looking forward to coming out to some of the games. I was supposed to on Friday but I couldn't get off work early enough. And Harvy didn't get me the message until too late. As far as I am aware was the decision not made by Richmond parks and rec? waht does Joe have to do with them? I know you guys more than any team in the lower mainland have received a shitty rep and more ttrouble than you guys deserve ubt do you think that it was us who had anything to do w/ it. I know you guys did all the right things on Friday night and from what I heard it was a great atmosphere. I loved playing on RUFC, i really enjoyed myself anfd I do think it was a very sociable club. I also look for to Nations w/ you lot and perhaps Penticton this year. As far as i am concerned ppl should relax the strictness about drinking at games and at the fields. As long as no one makes a mess or is overly loud, then why the hell not. Anyways my rant for the morning.
Cheers, Darby
whoisn'tburningbridges

C

Cino

Boys, boys, boys....

Can't we all just get along. I know this is TTP but lets be honest...... It's all in good humor and should be taken with a grain of salt!

It's unfortunate that RUFC had their park taken away...I think we all wish we could play there but, obviously in Richmond the best parks tend to go to Richmond youth soccer. I don't know of any men's team in Richmond that play regularly on a good pitch? I give King George about another week before they dump a tonne of sand on it!

Let's all quit the bitching and squabbling and realise that we are all in the same predicament.

Cino!

didn'tweallusedtoplaytogetheratonetime?

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plenty of "yet to be burnt" bridges that lead to Richmond.

Zeus, Darby, Cino and every other Sportstowner who thinks they are going to win the Treble this year.

FYI...............before you automatically assume that you get priority in Richmond because you are a "Premier" club........Let me remind you that there is another club that plays in the same division, from the same city and has played in the league for a longer time than your club has existed.

Remember...........the world (Richmond) does not revolve around Sportstown. :D

Sandman

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman when did we ever say that the world revolved around Sportstown. I know that you guys have played in Richmond for years but have most of your players grown up playing in Richmond as well.(I don't really know where al your players are from) Other teams seem to think that we have our noses stuck in every where b/c who are manager is and what committees he sits on but how is that our fault or even our problem. As far as you predicting that we are going to win hte treble, I am flattered that you think that we are capable of doing it. Being a Richmond team you must be bitter about the way the parks, changing rooms, and every thing else about Richmond is run.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby who supports Clan Alumni, RUFC, SFU, Canada (Nations Cup), and Sportstown.

Question:
Have most of your players grown up playing in Richmond?:

Answer:
Yes.........you twit. There you go!!! You know everything about yourself and nothing about others. Hence, the world does not revolve around Sportstown.....yeah right!!!!! I'm not saying you have to memorize our roster but try broadening your horizons.

Further to your comments, Having played Youth and Senior Soccer in Richmond for the last 25 years, we have learned to deal with the situation. That is why we rent Queens Park until McNair is open. Things like Croatia A trashing the Minoru dressing rooms last year does not help. As for your manager, I have worked with him in the past adminstratively and as part of a coaching staff (ask Zeus) and you are lucky to have someone as dedicated as he is.

Sandman

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets Play

Darby, you said it best (I herd as rrecent as last week we might be playing Friday nights). Yes I have taken a copy of that. Once again you fukcs have fukced us again, Joe yuwkawa schedules the fields and because of his miscommunication with Ross we MAY loose our Field. How convenient, The Care taker has also said that we are the best team he has had in there, yet you guys will still end up there.

Zeus, if Darby had herd last week about this how come you Mr. Sportstown didn't. I do beleive that you did, so when you looked me in the face sunday mourning and said you lot had nothing to do with this, you showed you are gutless and have no balls. Zeus I have always had a lot of respect for you I guess you don't feel the same , thats to bad. I can't wait till Richmond airport leugue starts.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point well taken.....

KNVB,

You're right. I should have stuck around with everyone. Maybe next time.

As for Sapperton's defense, it was awesome. They were relentless in their pressure on the ball and tracked players from all over the field. I don't think Sapperton has a lot of fire power up front which could hurt them later but Hearnesy is still an awesome force, coming from the midfield....

Captain

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Hostility!!!!!

Wow.....! If my memory serves me correct you boys have been calling us pre-madonna's and saying were all a bunch of pussies (behind our backs) for years. You don't see us getting so angry? The reason is we "don't take it personally"!

It is called take the piss not get really upset at a joke and wanting people "to say it to my face!"

Willy, John, Animal, not Deucy,

It's all in good fun and I apologize for getting you guys so angry???? It's just a joke.

You do have to get over the Joe Yukawa thing thought. Why would we care what field you guys play on? Do you think we have a weekly meeting with Joe and beg him to pull all the strings he can to screw RUFC?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts