Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royal Rumble

Who will win the 30 man Royal Rumble

• Booker T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • R.V.D

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Stone Cold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triple H

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win the big 30 man Royal Rumble. Here a list of 6 I think will have the best shot. Am I missing any? Let me know.

Other match predictions.

The Rock vs Jericho
Flair vs McMahon
Edge vs Regal

SorrythisissolateImnewatthis:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops forgot this

:rolleyes: Royal Rumble match (in alphabetical order):

Al Snow
Albert
Big Show
Billy
Booker T
Boss Man
Bradshaw
Christian
Chuck
Diamond Dallas Page
Faarooq
Godfather
Goldust
Jeff Hardy
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lance Storm
Matt Hardy
Maven
Mr. Perfect
Perry Saturn
Rikishi
Rob Van Dam
Scotty 2 Hotty
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Test
The Hurricane
Triple H
Undertaker
Val Venis

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HHH

I still say Triple H will win the Belt come Wrestle Mania. So HHH is my man and the Rock will beat Jericho.

I'm looking forward to the McMahon/ Flair street rule match. Any Billionaire that is willing to take a stop sign to the head. Is ok in my books

Please discuss.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrestling

knvb, you need a life! i can't believe your on a chat line about wrestling loser! but as long as you asked i definitely think it's going to be the triple H show! see you tonite at football Erkle

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HHH

They made way too big of a deal of his return for him not to win the Royal Rumble.As for the Jericho,Rock match,I predict HHH interferes in the match helping Jericho retain his belt.HHH will then face Jericho in the next big pay per view and win the belt.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs suck

So what's your point? Want me to add them or are you just thinking aloud?

confused, KNVB

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there Rookie

That was just my opinion, Did i fcukin say you should add them.

Go play touch football out on the pasture , fag.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ultimate is played in a pasture not Football

No you didn't say add them! That's why I fcuking asked!

Fag?
Slow down pizion(sp) I was not trying to be baleful .... ;)

Tag belts I think will change hands again. The Dudley's will win in a walk.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No?

I don't know. I took it right off the WWF website. That is strange. I'll look into it later.

KNVBdoesntmakethenewhejustreportsit.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maven

I think he is the guy that won the tough enough challenge, but I'll leave it up to the Moderator of this broken down thread to find out if that is true. Or maybe he is too busy in a gut-wrenching game of ultimate frisbee.:p

KNVB-I'm starting to think Sensei was right;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stole my thunder.

Maven is the winner of the WWF's crappy little show Tough Enough. Great way to thorw him into the mix is you ask me.

If the Captain and Screw U could pull themselves from the dart board they to may have a shot as a tag team.... :rolleyes:

Maven is a sixth grade teacher who is white and black mixed, but considers himself black. Considered a wild child, Maven is lucky enough to have never encountered much racism. He played baseball in college - making the Hall of Honor in 1999 - and studied history and politics. He originally moved to Oregon to play professional baseball, but eventually found his calling as a teacher.

(So in other words he was shite and got cut!)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Finish

It was a good show from the beginning, It was obvious that Triple HHH would win but the show was still good. I got the official results from the website , which offers a lot of shite on the event.

Entered Eliminated
Rikishi 1 Big Bossman
Goldust 2 Lance Storm
Big Bossman 3 Bradshaw
Bradshaw 4 Goldust
Lance Storm 5 Al Snow
Al Snow 6 Rikishi
Billy Gunn 7 Billy Gunn
Undertaker 8 Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy 9 Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy 10 Undertaker
Maven 11 Maven
Scotty 2 Hotty 12 Scotty 2 Hotty
Christian 13 DDP
DDP 14 Albert
Chuck Palumbo 15 The Godfather
The Godfather 16 Christian
Albert 17 Chuck Palumbo
Perry Saturn 18 Perry Saturn
Stone Cold 19 Val Venis
Val Venis 20 Test
Test 21 The Hurricane
Triple H 22 Faarooq
The Hurricane 23 Big Show
Faarooq 24 Kane
Mr. Perfect 25 Booker T
Kurt Angle 26 RVD
Big Show 27 Stone Cold
Kane 28 Mr. Perfect
RVD 29 Kurt Angle
Booker T 30

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rock vs Jericho Match in a nut shell

. The Rock stared down Jericho as the champion talked a whole lot of trash. When the bell rang, The Rock went to attack Jericho, but Y2J held up a stiff hand in a mocking gesture. The Rock's eyes widened as he attacked Jericho, then chased him around the outside of the ring.

Jericho asserted himself and took control of the match by working The Rock into the corner and delivering a series of blows. A body press soon after only earned Jericho a two count. With The Rock laying in the ring, Jericho removed the cover off a turnbuckle. He turned his attention back to the Great One and tried to lock on the Walls of Jericho. Jericho then unleashed a tough drop kick off the topo rope and followed with a chin lock.

The Rock moved to his feet and countered. He whipped Jericho onto his back and produced a two count. Quicker than a hiccup, Jericho rebounded and leveled Rock with a bulldog. Jericho soon became upset with the referee and the two exchanged stiff shoves. Moments later, The Rock surprised Jericho with a sharpshooter! The Undisputed Champion screamed in pain and began tapping out! But the referee didn't see the action because Christian and Lance Storm came down and offered a distraction. The Rock disposed of the men but found himself falling victim to his own Rock Bottom, delivered by Jericho. That wouldn't be enough to defeat the People's Champion, though. The Rock tossed Y2J threw the ropes and continued an assault outside the ring.

Rock began clearing off the Spanish announce table. He grabbed Jericho but was caught off guard and smacked into the hard wooden table. Jericho then mounted the announce table with The Rock in tow. He readied a Rock Bottom but absorbed the move himself when The Rock countered. The action spread back inside the ropes. The Rock went for a Rock Bottom but was turned into the Walls of Jericho! The Rock's face turned red as he howled in pain, but he reached the ropes to break the hold. The Rock nearly took home a win when Jericho turned an inside cradle. Soon after, The Rock sprang off the ropes and tried to launch his body into Jericho but he met the referee instead.

Jericho knocked The Rock down and motioned for another referee. Nick Patrick came down and began counting, but only got to two before The Rock kicked out! Patrick was definitely on Jericho's side. The Rock rolled up Y2J in a pin, but Patrick refused to count! The Rock responded with a Rock Bottom to the ref and then with a People's Elbow to Jericho! But there was no referee to count the ensuing pin attempt. The Rock, visibly frustrated, tried to revive Earl Hebner. While he tried to, Jericho hit The Rock with a low blow then pinned The Rock with his feet on the ropes for leverage. Jericho retained his title as Undisputed Champion!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could have been better....

i thought the show could have been a bit better. especially for the people that paid that ridiculous $23 at famous players. but thanks to giftcertifciates i didnt' have to pay. and will not go back to a silver city to watch wrestling. sound was not great, screen was 1/2 the main screen. and this annoying little shite kid wouldn't stop talking ohh whose that whose next, during the rumble whenever the music came on.

The matches,

Tag team titles didn't even care.

Intercontinental title, lame

Womens always a treat with trish in the ring but no nudity no fun.

Flair vs Mchmahon. Holy Steroids Batman. Mchmahon and Flair around the same age and what a differecnce. Vince was trying to make us think he's HHH brother. otherwise Flair won.

Rock/Jericho - i thought the rock would win cuz i dont' see jericho being a main event at Wrestlemania. i'm sure that belt(s) will change a few time before Wrestlemania.

As for the rumble, main reason i went. it was good. thought the return of golddust, val venis, godfather, and Mr Perfect were nice to see. i was surprised they let perfect stay to the end. HHH the winner as predicted and i think everyone knew.

Anyone know is Golddust and Teri are still husband and wife??

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maven???

And for those who watched, How was Maven eliminated?? By the way the rules are he should still be active with HHH in the ring cuz he was thrown out by an eliminated undertaked. :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts