Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Romanian fan punches Steaua Bucharest player

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why were the Steaua players sent off? They shite kicked the fan who ran on the field and sucker punched (and fractured their teamates face) - yes, I do know the reason but.... I'd like to think those fellas shouldn't be punished.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why were the Steaua players sent off? They shite kicked the fan who ran on the field and sucker punched (and fractured their teamates face) - yes, I do know the reason but.... I'd like to think those fellas shouldn't be punished.

Agree Toze, stupid ruling.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
At no time is a player allowed to touch a fan, regardless of anything that takes place (teammate getting suckered). Ref's hands are tied, but I think all of us would be willing to take that red card to stick up for our teammate. Proper LAD

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfcukingreal.

It's insanity that the ref HAS to send them off, surely the ref has to be allowed to use judgement. If a player pulls a Cantona he has to be sent off, but this is a different story. Hopefully the Romanian FA rescind the red cards and that "fan" is charged with assault and is made into the real punk bitch he is in prison.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts