Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Kurtenblog / Hello NBC

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
New employer = New rules

These are the big leagues Kid

So did you read anything they wrote then? And how stupid a move would it be for the new employer to go tell them "hey, you guys have a good thing going, we're going to hire you and then change everything about you that makes you good"?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nicely!

I still remember one of KNVB's comments about one of the Sixth Stud's articles: "Go down to the Province Sports Department NOW and tell them to give you a writter's job."

This was in fact the only time KNVB wasn't being a cnut. He was bang on- the guy was too good.

The Kurtenblog radio show was my favorite, and I have to say selfishly was hoping they would replace Taylor and B-Mack on the afternoon show (as much of a vag Pratt was, he made the show go, now it's just a gigglefest between B-Mack and Taylor, pulling each others wankas)...but this sounds like a little bit better gig.

Rags to riches?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did you read anything they wrote then? And how stupid a move would it be for the new employer to go tell them "hey, you guys have a good thing going, we're going to hire you and then change everything about you that makes you good"?

pretty sure i did read it..

just a sec

yep read it again

hmmmmm.....

what i mean is ...

The leash here was alot longer and they were able to get away with some pretty risky stuff (taking shots at pratt/gallager ect..) That kind of stuff was what made them unique not to mention some of the shite they could say on air at the team 1040 late night shift..

We clear? Or should i write it out for you like a comic strip so u can follow what i'm sayin?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree dude, the KB was one of my favourite twitter feeds/blogs for sure, and while being late night sucked, they were awesome in it. Obviously still going to follow them at PTH, are they still going to be on the TEAM? I can't remember if they mentioned that at the moment.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty sure i did read it..

just a sec

yep read it again

hmmmmm.....

what i mean is ...

The leash here was alot longer and they were able to get away with some pretty risky stuff (taking shots at pratt/gallager ect..) That kind of stuff was what made them unique not to mention some of the shite they could say on air at the team 1040 late night shift..

We clear? Or should i write it out for you like a comic strip so u can follow what i'm sayin?

Still don't get it, comic strip would be much appreciated.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was funnier when he took the piss for free, but I'm glad I could help in no way shape or form.

Congrats Sensei!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
adjusted twitter today...will still be reading them daily, but sadly for us there's just going to be less local content.

Well done KB!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts