Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League-Masters Division

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The RSSL is accepting applications for Masters teams for the 2011-2012 winter season. Please visit our website @ Richmond Senior Soccer to fill out an application. We will have 1 birth for the 2012 BCSA Masters Provincial Cup competition.
Cheers!!
Noel Estacio

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many teams do you guys expect, Noel?

I would have thought Richmond would be a natural for the VMSL, but I guess it's a long drive no matter what way you think of it (a masters ready squad like the All-Blacks joining the VMSL or FVSL).

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many teams do you guys expect, Noel?

I would have thought Richmond would be a natural for the VMSL, but I guess it's a long drive no matter what way you think of it (a masters ready squad like the All-Blacks joining the VMSL or FVSL).

Hey Dude...With a combo of new teams and teams moving in to Masters from within, we would be happy to start with 6....Grow it and go from there. What we can offer is games on regular days in the same window every week (Saturday's and/or Sundays between 10am-2pm..we can accomodate either/or...whatever the concensus is...See?? A league that actually listens to it's members. Novel idea...I know...:rolleyes:).
Down the road, we are looking at some other growth areas, but first is to get this up and running. There are other options out there besides the Valley & Metro.
Cheers!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0