Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When is the first games? I know there is games on Thursday but what about Tuesday?

What does everyone think about the new division alignments.?

Thank god we won't have to see Walks in that shocking yellow kit anymore :D . Although I will miss bollocking him out on the field. :( :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze Army said:
Thank god we won't have to see Walks in that shocking yellow kit anymore :D . Although I will miss bollocking him out on the field. :( :D
Funny that, Thank God I don't have to see the Blaze anymore this summer ....... but unluckily, I suppose I'll have to wait 'till September :rolleyes:

Indo 6 Blaze 0 :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Indo 6 Blaze 0 :eek:

Cheers Walks. Thanks for the support. They'll obvouisly be in the other side of the division. Are you gonna play in the Div.2 summer league? I might even let you score. :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze Army,

Schedule has us playing you guys May 13th at South Park.??? :confused:

You know I get nose bleeds if I leave Asociation Park in the summer.

Talk to Jolly and the boys, I'm sure they would much prefer to play at Association. :D

Cheers

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ladner is so far for us all to go. Coming from Tsawwassen that's at least 3 minutes if there is no ferry. :D

I'll ask the boys when i see them next.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 Summer Soccer - Wow - I can hardly wait to chase the young bucks around the park - endless amounts of running - I can hardly wait :(

5btwonderingifthereisroomintheladnerover35league :confused:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2 - Club Ireland 0.

The Blaze controlled pretty much the whole match other than about 10 minutes of the second half. Unfortunately we had no finish. Still a solid first outing of the silly season.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United 2 - Soccer Imports 0

Good result for the lads last night.

Sixfyv solid in net and with exception of a 10-15min span in the second half we were defensively tight.

Could've had a couple more goals but we'll take the win.

Onto Rangers next week - hopefully a few more troops out.

4ST OUT :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
here come the blaze....we owned club i with a lineup full of new youngins, 1/2 of our starteres werent there. 2-0 is a very modest score, as we had tons of opportunities, especially off the counter attack in the second half. new kids were impressive seeing as though a few of them weve never seen before 15 min. b4 the game started....gunna be a long summer for the rest of the league........................
out

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you're missing the point. It's all about getting kicked out of hotels, peeing in Jalapeno jars, getting waaaaasted and having sausage parties. That's what I hear anyway.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze B 1 - CLub I 0

Another shutout of a Club I team by the Blaze. Blaze with most of the chances as I did not have much to do other than organizing the 'D' at the back. Our goal was a chip of their keeper in about the 85th minute fom 25 yards away.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was the 88th minute.

Good hard fought game. If only we could score!

Some of the weaker teams will shite their pants if you put out last night's squad against them.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder,

You were never, ever going to get one past me. That was my first game in goal since August of last year. No chance I was letting a goal in. None. I was even going to stop the penalty that Mark normally gives up but he didn't get a chance to foul anyone. Bit disappointed really. :( :D

Army loves the donut.(or donuts too)

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4 - Westside 1 (2)

Another good result from the lads last night. Arksey with a great job of filling in keeper with our 3 goalies unable to make the game.

Posted score 4-2, actual score 4-1 as Westside's second "goal" never crossed the line - mind you their first goal was an absolute cracker!!!!

Score actually flattered Westside as with a little more luck we could've had a few more. I'm sure they'll be a different team once they get all the "Rino's" boys back from the provincials (Chiasson, Mosher, etc.)

Davey Burns was a whirling dervish, and Double Dutch up front was nothing less than exciting.

Overall a solid result and we are looking forward to the "Blaze" next week. Hopefully we'll have our "A" team ready to go as we'll need all our horses to make it a game.

4ST OUT!!!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army - 0 Blaze - 0

No score in our game last night. A very mediocore performance on our part as our first half was dreadful and the second was only a bit better. We still had a few more chances than they did and should have put at least one of them through but overall a pretty fair result. Onto Delta next thursday, Crafty enjoy the travel to Tsawwassen. We have kleenex for your nosebleed.:D

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta U vs Delta Blaze

Army:

Are we playing at South Park next week or at Association?

The big question is does South Park have a crapper? I know South Park is closer to the Rose and Crown but come on - summer ball is meant to be played at Association.

Let me know bro'

4ST OUT!!! :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Park is a crapper.:D I believe we are at South Park. We play at Association on tuesday versus the Delta Police. I'm not sure. Bribery is an acceptable means of moving a game.:);) I'm not the on in charge of things. Besides as a team with 17 guys who live in Tsawwassen on it South Park is perfect for us.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta 4 - Westside 2

4STGMP said:
Score actually flattered Westside as with a little more luck we could've had a few more. I'm sure they'll be a different team once they get all the "Rino's" boys back from the provincials (Chiasson, Mosher, etc.)
I'm sure they'll be a different team once they get their keeper back as well. Besides, with a little more luck I'm certain they would've had a few more as well. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts