Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RFC vs Van U Exhibition Game

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
exhibition game

For anyone that's interested, RFC is playing Van U tomorrow night at Hamilton Park (behind Lois lanes, just off the connector) at 6pm. Should be a good tilt.
SUFC's new signings raise some questions, are Shummy and Melvin really signing in the FVSL or are they still playing in the richmond league. For SUFC's sake, better hope they're not registered in both leagues, cuz that means some serious fines or possible expulsion from the league. Just a friendly heads up.

Lallz, what happened on the weekend? Wickam? are they that good, or did you guys just shite the bed. Looks like another year without promo. I heard you guys have a strong team, what's the starting lineup look like? gl the rest of the way.

TS

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: exhibition game

Originally posted by TS

SUFC's new signings raise some questions, are Shummy and Melvin really signing in the FVSL or are they still playing in the richmond league. For SUFC's sake, better hope they're not registered in both leagues, cuz that means some serious fines or possible expulsion from the league. Just a friendly heads up.
TS

Melvin and Shummy are both registered with van u in the richmond league and with sufc in the valley, hopefully no one reports them or they will be suspended for a long time and so will the teams.

Temple will rebound this week, but i think we should move this discussion into one of many brown soccer threads :rolleyes: :D

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Melvin and Shammi had both signed with GN but had a change of mind last minute and registered with SUFC cause of Minta. They both didn't want to play in Richmond this year and that is why they came over to the Valley.

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by burkee&nonis
Actually Melvin and Shammi had both signed with GN but had a change of mind last minute and registered with SUFC cause of Minta. They both didn't want to play in Richmond this year and that is why they came over to the Valley.

Burkee&Nonis, you can check it out this weekend if you want, but both Melvin and Shummy are signed and currently playing with van u in the richmond league, just wanted to give you the heads up. van u never got a spot in valley premier this year, but it looks like they are slowly taking over sufc.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhh, school is grand $$$$

Originally posted by burkee&nonis

If they signed with GN there would have been transfer forms that would have had to be signed. Typical SUFC management trying to drag others in their mess. Kokanee wondering how the party went on Sunday. Good turnout:D I should have been invited by burke and nonis, half of SUFC management called me to come, but burke and nonis said im not invited:mad: Ohh well, Burke when is the taka, can I come there:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burkee & Nonis, how could not invite Kokanee to such a big event, you guys better get this mess cleared up before the league finds out and then you guys will get screwed.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee you should have called me, I needed a date.;)

I hope those guys aren't signed on both teams (of course they might have unintentionally), that would be bad.:eek:

Hey star - why would the league care if Kokanee got invited to our party or not ?? :rolleyes: :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T
Kokanee you should have called me, I needed a date.;)

I hope those guys aren't signed on both teams (of course they might have unintentionally), that would bad.:eek:

Hey star - why would the league care if Kokanee got invited to our party or not ?? :rolleyes: :D

i wasnt talking kokanee when i mentioned the league, i was talking about the whole signing with two teams in different leagues, get that cleared up before the league does something about it.:D , but im sure that the league didnt appreciate it that kokanee wasnt invited to the party.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey TS...better yet, what happened against SignMaster..looks like another year in div. 2...:rolleyes:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Party?

hey Big T, what about me? Gave u guys the best half season of my life dammit:D .....Personally I don't think it was a party at all, i think it was a support meeting for the players....i sense sum of the sufc players are gettin their feelings hurt here on TTP...so sunday was just a day for them to get together and cry it all out:p

Raiguywaitingforskimsresponse

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the pimp has arived

YO YO YO T sangera why u a hater dog. You no what u are is simply a RAT. I hope van united guys have a talk with u because u are basicly talkin shite. WHy would u make this a form van u vs rfc. If u going 2 talk put it on punjab radio. WHy do u care where those guys play. Who won ur game i hope van united shite kicks u guys.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Party?

Originally posted by Raiguy
hey Big T, what about me? Gave u guys the best half season of my life dammit:D .....Personally I don't think it was a party at all, i think it was a support meeting for the players....i sense sum of the sufc players are gettin their feelings hurt here on TTP...so sunday was just a day for them to get together and cry it all out:p

Raiguywaitingforskimsresponse

hey i'm only allowed 1 date :D , maybe you can stand on kokanee's shoulders and get in as 1 person.....that should work; you are both short enough to pull it off.. :p :D

Hey I don't cry over ttp, i can dish it as well as take it.....so say whatever you want but be ready for the "Shock and Awe" to follow. ;) :D Star almost choked on a chicken bone reading this. :wa:

Big T :cool:

on topic - who won the match today ???

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rfc vs van u

Dont no if its rite . Van united beat rfc 5 to 1 hahahaha. Van united showed rfc who da boss. Thats crazy richmond preimer team beat vmsl div 2. T sangera u made this tread and u said it would be a tight game but the score says differnt. MAybey van u guys where mad that u talk shite so they shite kicked u guys. Haha 5 to 1 that is beastie on rfc. I hope u learned a lesson mr TS
Dont be a hater.

MAN PIMPIN AINT EASY
Im berry sexy ju no

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts