Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude says NFG

I agree that all divisional teams should be able to compete in the Pak, but NOT reserve teams. I think it undermines the whole idea of having a RESERVE team if they are allowed to build for a Cup run! This is not to slag the reserve teams...the divisions look to be very strong with good players...but what is the point, now, of having a 1st division? Isn't the purpose of the RESERVE team to be for the Premier team to draw from? Is the FVSL now going to promote teams out of the Reserve league? Dude is very confused.:confused:

It kind of doesn't affect us one way or another, as the Mighty SC Royals will be battling for 2nd division promotion this year. We seem to have a pretty strong squad of players who have mostly gathered from higher divisions or the VMSL. We've basically kept about half of the committed players, and replaced the other half. Team chemistry is coming along really well. If we don't watch it, we could end up screwing ourselves big time for our 10:00 AM kick-offs! Home field advantage, out the window!

As for the Rangers...wasn't us. Maybe you're thinking of the SC Storm??? If Motorbike the lurker is out there, maybe he wishes to comment.

DWMC- whohasbigtimeheatstrokefromplaying5gamesatbbylakeoverlabourday...runonsentence!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions...

Games start this week. Any predictions?

Premier Division Friday Sept. 7, 2001
Delta Metro United GN Sporting Club John Oliver Park

Premier Division Sunday Sept. 9
GEU Ultra Aldergrove United Hammond Park East
Townsend Park Rangers Peace Arch United Townsend Park
Surrey United Alouette U Razorbacks North Surrey HS Oval
Poco City Dominion Surrey City Pegasus Reeve St. Park #1

Division One CAT Sunday Sept. 9
GEU Associates Aldergrove United Hammond Park East
Townsend Park Athletics Peace Arch United Townsend Park
Surrey United Alouette U Razorbacks North Surrey HS Oval
Poco City Express Surrey City Rangers Reeve St. Park #1
Bye: Delta Metro Highlanders

Division One Sunday Sept. 9
Peace Arch United Aldergrove United South Surrey Athletic # 1 CentroAmericano United x Fransen Engineering x Postponed
Surrey City Storm Langley United FC Unwin Center
Langley Thunder Delta Metro United Brown Road Park East
Poco City United Delta Metro Lions Reeve St. Park # 3

Division Two Sunday Sept. 9
GEU Tigers SFC Hook & Ladder Hammond Park West
Aldergrove United Poco Raiders Parkside West
Surrey City Royals Langley United FC Unwin Park West
LUFC Players Surrey Coyotes Brown Road Park West
Poco City Hotspur GEU Black Knights Reeve St. Park # 3

Division Three Sunday Sept. 9
Delta Metro Marauders SUFC Mackie Park
Aldergrove United Poco City Fury Parkside West
Britannia FC LUFC Rangers Brookside
LUFC Clones Surrey City Donegal Caps Brown Road Park East
Whalley United SC GEU Titans AHP Mathew Park

Division Four Sunday Sept. 9
GEU Wolves Surrey Rippers Hammond Park West
Hollywood Star Lions Bradner Redshirts North Surrey HS Lower
Surrey Blitz Eagle Ridge United North Surrey HS Lower
Peace Arch U Selects Ladner Raiders South Surrey Athletic # 4

DWMC

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Are you aware that the schedules are already posted in the TTP Calendar? If not, go check it out.

If you are aware of it, quit wasting my frickin' bandwidth! :D

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

Regs:

No I wasn't. I spend WAY too much time on this as it is, so I've tried not to wander to far from the threads I like. Come on...I know your bandwidth can take it! Did I just use the word "bandwidth"? I guess there's a first for everything.

Div. 2: SC Royals 2, LUFC 1. 2 goals by Sigs. Dude: 1 assist, 1 yellow, 1 narrow miss, and 2 over the bar. LUFC scores on a non-call breakaway. I'm going by the law of averages, not what I actually think will happen.

Div. 1: SC Storm 2, LUFC 1. 2 goals by Motorbike. One goal against because the Storm keeper breaks a nail.

DWMC

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo Clean Sweep

PoCo City to win all Games. Especially prem, cat and div1.

Bigger, stronger, faster, more youth. Over the Last year the 3 teams have gone through many chnges with having MetroFord Tayside, Slovan, and PoCo Pacific join the club.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um......no.

You're saying those teams will go undefeated? Not a chance. No way. Just for making such a prediction, GEU will now thump you worse than what we had planned.:p

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey dude,

I wouldn't be so sure of my predictions if I were you, don't forget that LUFC and Storm battled it out all last year and Langley completely out played Storm in 3 of the 4 matches (granted the game Storm won 3 - 0 langley was totally outplayed).
LUFC pretty much has the same team with a few upgrades( except for one of our traitors that happenned to sign with the Storm, which will be even more of an incentive to win.

As for the Div 2. team you'll be suprised at the game you're going to be getting, don't think it is going to be an easy game.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome!

Demolition,

Welcome to TTP! Nice to see some more FVSL guys here. Watch out for the Dude. He seems a bit angry right now.:)

Do you play for Langley? We had a couple of great games against them last year.

TR

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain,

I think you're being a bit too bold in your predictions. You don't even know who everybody's picked up for their respective teams.

I'd wait for a few games to be played before making such a prediction, although I'd like to see your prediction come true.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BOLD

sliver,

Bold yes. but how does the saying go .... no guts no glory....
go big or go home.... somthing like that.

TR,

GEU is going to have to have the game of their lives. JK:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup

After our little friendly against our div 3 team tonight, I'm going to have to agree with you Train. Tragic, truly tragic.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What...Dude mad???

The Dude is never mad, except for 89.59.59 minutes on the pitch. And whenever the Slug posts shite. Or when you steal the Dude's beer. Then Dude gets really mad. Like Hulk.

If you check out my earlier posts, I stated something like "Langley has some good young guns"...so that said, I expect a good match. I also expect to win.:cool:

The Storm have also picked up some quality players, and I know you guys have too. I expect a good match, I just can't go against the club...in this case.

Poco will win Sunday in Premier, SC Rangers will win Sunday in Reserves (3-0 score), and SC Storm will win Sunday in 1st.

Now, I have to go tuck in my son and make Mrs. DWMC happy.

DWMC- untilltomorrowwhenI'llspendfartoomuchtimeonthissiteagain

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight's Game

TR: You playing tonight? If not, which squad will you be spending most of your time with this season?

DWMC

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope!

Nope, not tonight Dude. We play Sunday at home vs Aldergrove. I'll play most of the year on the reserve side I think. Maybe a few games on the big club. Probably in net. Maybe a couple out. Who knows?:confused: I do know we are terrible at the moment. Totally disorganized. Should be an interesting few games to start the year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder why?

Things tend to get disorganized when you charge $250.00 + for Club Dues. Let me guess: you guys don't have enough signings, and there are a bunch of guys out there sitting on the fence who haven't commited. No hindsight on the part of management there, eh?

DWMC- CountingdownthehourstoSunday!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunny Sunday @ Unwin...

Well, DWMC was a little off on his predictions…

It seems the SC Storm are having some personnel difficulties, and were spanked by their arch nemesis LUFC. I think the score was 5-0. Not typical of the Storm, and look for them to rebound with a win next week against Coquitlam.

LUFC vs. SC Royals in the 2nd division was a great battle. The first 70 minutes stayed scoreless, then LUFC scored two quick ones. The Royals responded by going to a 4-3-3 and scoring two in the last 7 minutes. DWMC slightly off on the personal predictions…I should have had a yellow, but the ref decided to keep the cards in his pocket today. In all, a hard fought battle, and we look forward to playing LUFC again. Chris Nutbeam and Jeff Tucker with the Royals goals. Don’t know the names of the LUFC goal scorers. Note: #3 better watch himself next time out for the viscous tackle from behind on our sweeper and going in two cleats up on our keeper.

How did the other games go today?

DWMC

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Storm did get a sound thrashing from LUFC div 1 today,
and if LUFC div2 could stay awake for :eek: 90 minutes instead of 86 minutes and blow a two nil lead then it would have been a great day for both Langley teams, but at least it was a tie and not a loss.

by the way dude, #3 scored both of our goals, and one of them where i belieive you say he went cleats up, I don't think you were really watching, as there was a loose ball and he was just trying to play it.

As for the other one I don't know because I didn't see it, so I can't comment on it.

Now for that viscious tackle you say #3 had on your on your sweeper, they were both going for the ball and yes their ankles locked but as I believe, there was no intent to hurt your sweeper
by #3 ( he even stopped playing the ball, knowing that your player was hurt, but then continued on when the ref did not make the call) and did as any other player would do and kept playing.
I will let him know about your post as to watch himself next time but I WILL ALSO BE WATCHING HIS BACK JUST IN CASE SOMEONE GVES HIM A CHEAPSHOT. Idon't care if it is a hard clean tackle but cheapshots I and the rest of my teammates won't turn away from

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Start.

The GEU Associates got off to a good start this weekend beating the Aldergrove reserve side 3 - 1. We played OK. A very slow game. I think because of the win we deserve next week off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0