Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Republic of Ireland vs. Canada 18th November, 2003

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ROI 3 Canada 0 from Landsdowne Road, Dublin.

Canada have a good enough side to be competitive in the English Second Division. Jason Bent is a donkey, McKenna, Middlesbrough-born Richard Hastings, and Paul Stalteri, with the exception of one exquisite ball in the first half (which, in hindsight, was most likely a mistake) are horrific players, the likes of which I haven't seen outside McBride and Connaught Parks in Kitsilano.

That said, Canada deserved at least a goal in this and the 3-0 greatly flatters the Irish who had nothing special apart from Damien Duff. The Oirish commentators who we were subjected to made John Motson sound lucid and would have been worthy of an aggressive letter-writing campaign to Sky were it not for the fact that none of them were Vic Rauter or the assorted Dazza-esque eejits you poor sods are subjected to on your t.v. Duff scored a nice goal that would never have been had Canada's fullbacks not frozen like KNVB at the sight of Ballbaby's missus. At times Canada made the Irish look like The Netherlands. It was just like watching Scotland and had Radzinski and Pesch not been such short-arsed pests Canada could have come away with a draw.

Canada's subs all came on too late apart from someone called Patrice who found it necessary to genuflect before taking to the field. Despite God's obvious intervention this chap failed to even touch the ball. Unlucky. Marc Bircham needs to be singled out for particular praise for being the only 'Canadian' to sing along to the National Anthem. Not only did he sing but he belted the cnut. Not bad for a lad who didn't actually visit Canada until he'd won his first couple caps. Brutal, the rest of them should be ashamed.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Middlesborough born Richard Hastings

LOL, well done Hastings....quite an achievement.

Stay on topic, bell-end, don't fcuk with the moderating team....

smiley-face, long-sigh, unhappy sentiment, lack of humour, use the word 'feeble' once more....

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

stalteri is a regular for Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga and puts in consistant performances .... but when it comes to playing for Canada, he doesn't look very good.
I give credit to Birchim today, because he was the only player who actually got involved throughout the match.
Kevin McKenna was shite

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Low, very low

Fasty,

Editing my posts when I post something about you is quite pathetic, and that is the lowest thing I have ever seen you do on this site.

You take cheap shots at me and the Lomas in general all the time, and you get as good as you give.

If you can't handle it, don't play on here.

How you are a moderator is beyond me, for you are constantly taking threads off topic. Your first post in here was provocative and I responded, off topic, as you went there first.

Regs has been contacted about this.

Piss poor Fasty. Piss poor. Not unlike your heading ability really.

Daz
:D:mad:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
all 3 goals could have been prevented today.......shiite d just doesn't cover it anymore.......how did Duff get by all three at the end and no one brought him down is beyond me

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze,

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone taking the piss out of me on here.

It's when a so called "moderator" changes the text of my post because he doesn't want to be embarrassed by it, that really irks me, as I don't have the same privilege. Nor would I use it anyway. Cowardly really.

Fasty would also complain if the roles were reversed.

Just looking for a level playing field that's all.

Daz:cool:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well quit whinging and re-post your original comment and let us judge whether or not he should be embarrassed.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but when it comes to playing for Canada, he doesn't look very good.

It might have to do with the fact that he is surrounded with shite on the Canada team. Personally, I think Stalteri is fcuking rubbish. That is why he can play in Germany. :eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poor little man.......

Dazza's original post went something like this.............

I think the viewers should know this about Fastshow. Fastshow wasn't good enough to start for the 'Lomas and spent the entire time at the club on the bench.

Big smiley-face, affectation of benevolence, edit, hand-wringing angst, more smiley-faces.......

That's what I deleted so as none of the 'viewers'(!) would ever know I was left on the bench for a game having cleared my pram of its' contents to the footballing masterminds on the Meraloma management. My ego simply wouldn't be able to handle the shame. Because, quite clearly, the way I play football matters a great deal to everyone who spends time on this website.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone taking the piss out of me on here.

Apart from my 'bum-buddies' and myself, obviously.

Regs has been contacted about this.

That's astounding. Despite your incomprehensible inability to deliberately take the piss, every now and then you serve up an apple like that. PM me if you'd also like my old man's address, that of my CEO and, if you think this through completely, maybe the 'Lomas can also get three points out of this outrageous flaunting of my (so-called) moderating powers.

If I were you I'd take my team and leave the pitch, sweetie, everyone will understand.

Stalteri's still shite.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Fasty, here we go again, back off topic...remember you are wanting to go back there.

Actually it was more along the lines that you can take all the piss you want out of the Lomas in all kinds of threads on here (which is quite sad), eg. your first post in here, but the one thing you cannot deny is this:

You were not good enough to get into the Lomas side on a regular basis when we were in Div 2.

I was just wanting to clarify that , because some members on here are not aware of that, and seeing that you frequently go on about how shite we are, I just thought it needed clarifying.

And if you were'nt embarrassed about it why did you go and edit it out. That was pathetic.

Back on topic, what position does this kid Bircham play?

Daz:cool:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you can lead a horse-arse to water but you can't make the dozy cnut drink........

As I wrote,

Dazza's (un)original post went something like this...........

Good job you've cleared such manifestly important things out to your 'viewers'. Hope you feel better. I know I do. Lovely clean air. Re-writing history is a delightful thing.........

Maybe one day it will occur to you that I, nor anyone else I wouldn't have thought, really gives a flying fcuk about your club. The reason people take the piss out of the 'Lomas, and I hope you're sitting down for this sweetie, is because you rise to the barely-concealed bait every single fcuking time.

Why did I edit your post? Because I knew it would make you unnaturally apoplectic with fury. Gosh, how did I know?

It never, ever occurred to me you'd re-write it. You really stitched me up there, didn't you champ?! If only I'd thought of waiting on TTP for the rest of my life in order to edit your next one!! Such a shcoolboy error on my part.

I had better go and run a full-blown damage-control exercise so all these people who care so deeply about my footballing (in)ability don't think me a fraud.

Golly.

Regs, Bircham's not the keeper, the keeper's Spurs.

Bircham's the interim manager.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

jesus .. get it right
birchim plays Central midfield also for QPR
Miller is the interim manager
and Lars Hirshfield plays in goal and plays for Spurs.....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
takes 2

as an Irish fan,I personally think that the Irish team have a long ways to come after seeing that shite performance ,as for canada goes they are shite ,thanks verry much Mr lenorfcukingduzzi 20 YEARS BEHIND IN THE GREATIST GAME IN THE WORLD cause of that TWAT

sid

B

Boobles

Scotland Euro 2004 Squad

Most of you will appreciate the self depreciating humour of this little piccie, but I thought by mocking ones nation it may prevent jonnie foreigner from doing so.

A tad naive methinks.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stealing thunder.......

Excellent work.

Progressive thinking posting that little gem here in case no one sees it in the Euro 2004 thread.

Well played, Boobles. Capitalised on any Turkish misfortune recently?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts