Regs 1-800-wanker

Dial 9-1-1

Est
Jul 9, 2002
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bowel Problems said:
i had to take a shite. much more important than responding to you.
I agree. Next time you feel you need to respond to me, take the shite. That way, we don’t have to read your shite.

Problems with Math said:
-sorry but i don't quite have the plethera [sic] of responses tied to a 60yr old wallmart greeter like you.

-you tried playing lacrosse as a young lad(1965)

-also,your math is not wrong dick.........
I know my math is not wrong. I’m saying your math is wrong. Like how I’m 60-years-old now, but played lacrosse as young lad back in 1965. Should I get you a calculator?

Problems with Comprehension said:
i never said our entire team played on that div one team. the others have been off for ten yrs.
I never said they did either. I said 4 of them did, 6 years ago, and haven’t played for 10 years since. Understand now? Neither do we.

Problems with the closet door said:
almost forgot...say hi to your mom for me, you salad tossing queer.
I’m 60, remember? My mom is 90.

Anyhow, does this mean you still want me to hug and kiss your balls?

Love,

Dial and Dial's mom

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

I was just saying to the missus last night how much we all change over time. Now, even in the safety of TTP, jokes about the mentally handicapped and homosexuality are no-go zones for most. Now the LGBTC community doesn't have to hide in the closet as much.

Maybe we are growing up?

Maybe society is actually changing a bit for the better.

I have to admit, though, I laughed out loud at this, in response to "Homosexual Faggots":

Re: [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

Is there another kind?
LOL.

akslop

Est
Jun 28, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

I was just saying to the missus last night how much we all change over time. Now, even in the safety of TTP, jokes about the mentally handicapped and homosexuality are no-go zones for most. Now the LGBTC community doesn't have to hide in the closet as much.

Maybe we are growing up?

Maybe society is actually changing a bit for the better.

I have to admit, though, I laughed out loud at this, in response to "Homosexual Faggots":

LOL.
As I drove to work this morning there is a car mechanic in Maple Ridge that has a sign up that says "Did you blow a tranny? My Mechanic has".

Im sure Should be coming to a local news rag or facebook page near you soon. True story

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I drove to work this morning there is a car mechanic in Maple Ridge that has a sign up that says "Did you blow a tranny? My Mechanic has".

Im sure Should be coming to a local news rag or facebook page near you soon. True story

Probably, but even a transvestite would laugh at that. I say thumbs -up.

Members online

Latest posts