Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Regs 1-800-wanker

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 of our guys played on an undefeated div one team about 6 years ago(including backline16).
Undefeated in Div 1 and that's the highest level? Think about it.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs i don't wanna dance with you anymore.....not even on your own thread.

forward, back...............cha, cha, cha, chaaaaaa!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright who deleted walls thoughts from 9:18 - 9:27 - 9:33 - 9:41 - 9:49 - 9:52 - 9:58 and 10:01?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didn't realize the panocakaa house had computers.
must be an inner city thing..............do the dutch!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Undefeated in Div 1 and that's the highest level? Think about it.

No regs didn't you hear masters is the highest level now. I mean all the old guys on ttp play in it, how can't it be. :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
No regs didn't you hear masters is the highest level now. I mean all the old guys on ttp play in it, how can't it be. :D

HA!!........

nice to see your up so early jive. any good cartoons on?............oh, my bad.......you had to babysit jinky's granchildren today right :D .

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:

Jive...
There is a difference beween playing where you want to and playing where you have to. Which category do you and Walls fit under? It's kind of like being illiterate. For some of us, illiteracy is a reality and there's nothing we can do about it. But, I know...how come only the literate people get to post? Illiterates should be able to have fun and be active as well, you know?

Walls, I know I asked for posts to read, but I'm still waiting for some giggles from you. Your/You're too predictable. Like a band that plays the same note and screams a lot. Or, better yet, it's kind of like a forward whose only move is to kick it to the side and try to run around the defender. Pretty soon a midfielder is going to be expecting this and is going to tackle you from behind and hurt your knee so badly that you'll have so start a thread and tell everyone about it.

Ex Superstar said:
everyone on our squad has played at a higher level than now at some point. 4 of our guys played on an undefeated div one team about 6 years ago(including backline16). everyone took about 10yrs off, then decided to come back.

Interesting how a team comprised completely of ex Div 1. players all decided to play in the FVSL Div. 3/4. Yes, I believe you. In fact, we all do. It's about as plausible as playing on an undefeated team 6 years ago and then taking 10 years off. I see your Math skills are on par with your literacy. Makes me wonder how you graduated from high school. Was your father the principal?

Anyhow, you must have been quite the 14-year-old phenom. What's happened since?

Hugs and Kisses,

Dial 9-1-1

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls...what happened? I did a search of who is online and you were replying to this thread for over 15 minutes. I hope your internet connection didn't go down like you did after that last post.

Miss you,

Dial

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Or, better yet, it's kind of like a forward whose only move is to kick it to the side and try to run around the defender. Pretty soon a midfielder is going to be expecting this and is going to tackle you from behind and hurt your knee so badly that you'll have so start a thread and tell everyone about it.

Anyhow, you must have been quite the 14-year-old phenom. What's happened since?

Hugs and Kisses,

Dial 9-1-1
sorry 411, dooty called. lets see if i can remember.....oh yes, where have i been...from 13-19 i was playing AAA lacrosse, then came back to footy at 20yrs old. only one move :confused: ????, even though thats all it would take.....let me break it down for you anyways.........jive would elastico you so fcukin quick that your balls would end up on your own tonsils rather than the rest of the ("home care") get-a-long gangs throats their used to. i'd head fake you with a greasy burrito and nutmeg you through your nitting kneedle legs, then give you a propper wallmart greeting(not meaning the child ass touching antics that you pull off when on duty), prior to rippling the mesh with a cheeky totti like pooper scooper over your keep you fat b***h. hustle up and dig the ball out of your net.........your down 1 nil, in injury time and jive hasn't even responded yet :D .

hug and kiss my balls you fcukin homo!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:

ooooohhhhhhhh undertakerrrrrr!!!!!! easy you paul bearer look-a-like. qutit being such a jerk and urn your keep, or else fcuk off turkey neck!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs, your sooooo witty. i guess it takes a special kind of rent-a-nerd to attract so many flies to your shite.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Can it get any worse?

Er.. yes it can Regs.

Blahzay's fallen hero said:
regs, your sooooo witty. i guess it takes a special kind of rent-a-nerd to attract so many flies to your shite.

I thought he would at least call you a slimy worm or something.

Same one note. Same noise. I think Blahzay might even see the writing on the wall. Sad, because he liked you so.

Thanks for coming out,

Dial 9-1-1

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
sorry 411

For what? Your lack or originality? 411. That's clever...like you.

walls said:
dooty called. lets see if i can remember

Remember what? How to spell? Ain't gonna happen. Remembering requires the recalling of information that is already in your brain.

walls said:
.....oh yes, where have i been...from 13-19 i was playing AAA lacrosse

You should have stayed there.

walls said:
then came back to footy at 20yrs old!

You should have stuck to lacrosse.

walls said:
.let me break it down for you anyways.........jive would elastico you ... i'd head fake you with a greasy burrito and nutmeg you through your nitting kneedle legs, prior to rippling the mesh with a cheeky totti like pooper scooper over your keep... hustle up and dig the ball out of your net.........your down 1 nil, in injury time and jive hasn't even responded yet

Nice to see that you are fantasizing about playing me, but it'll never happen. When the day comes that I do have to play in the FVSL Div 3 and 4, I'll let Backline16 give me the Ol' Yeller treatment. He may as well do one thing useful in his lifetime.

Oh yeah, I forgot: Backline played on a team that 6 years ago went undefeated in Div 1. He then took the next 10 years off.

And...if you guys are so good and would make me look so silly so early, how come it took until injury time to score?

You already need to work on your numeracy and literacy...you may as well work on that dream as well.

walls said:
hug and kiss my balls you fcukin homo!!

More originality! But let me get this straight (pun intended). You want me to hug and kiss your balls but somehow that makes me the homo?

Give someone enough rope...

Keep up the good work, Walls.

Your Pal,

Dial 9-1-1

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Jive...
There is a difference beween playing where you want to and playing where you have to.

i was wondering what category you fall under? i know I have been asked to play premier every year. i don't want to be in div 2 but we won the league and are most likely going to be playing div 1 next year. I don't play on walsy's team. When you start a new team unless you buy a spot you have to start in div 3. We had to start in div 4(when it still existed) now we are looking to be in div 1(all in 3 years) I know it's impressive.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
[B said:
Dial F-A-G[/B]]For what? Your lack or originality? 411. That's clever...like you.

Remember what? How to spell? Ain't gonna happen. Remembering requires the recalling of information that is already in your brain.

And...if you guys are so good and would make me look so silly so early, how come it took until injury time to score?
wrong 411, i had to take a shite. much more important than responding to you. why didn't we score until injury time?, i guess you could call it a late sub.

my lack of originality?? sorry but i don't quite have the plethera of responses tied to a 60yr old wallmart greeter like you. go back to the bingo hall or finish off your blanket in arts and crafts. i'm sure someone else can put the computer at your home to better use than you are.

also,your math is not wrong dick......... i never said our entire team played on that div one team. the others have been off for ten yrs.

you tried playing lacrosse as a young lad(1965) but you could't decifer what to do with the stick........suck the head or ride the shaft. your what we would call a speed bag..............possibly a heavy bag.

any chance of you coaching next year Reg Dunlop?? i'll call you on it..wait whats your number.......oh, never mind....i've got it...........SHATNER.

almost forgot...............say hi to your mom for me, you salad tossing queer.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The next guy to post in this waste of broadband is officially my nomination for wanker of the month. Go back and read some of this, with a few exceptions is not very funy or interesting. It's like watching the Office, until someone turns it of it's like glue. Dial your wasting your time, you'd be better off moving to the Valley, buying a Sylvan franchise, and cashing in.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thing is, Walls gets off on all this. I can see it now, not that I would want to, but Im sure hes got one hand on his keyboard and the other on his shaft as he types.

911, just ignore him and maybe he will go away.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Dial, knock it the fcuk off. I'm tired of reading all your piss taking. What do you think this site is for anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts