Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Regs 1-800-wanker

B

Blahzay

I love how all the crap above got moved into it's own special thread . . . fuc*king classic.

B

Blahzay

Blahzay said:
I love how all the crap above got moved into it's own special thread . . . fuc*king classic.
shite I better acknowledge that it's should be spelled its before I get the piss taken right out of me by one of these high class TTPers, that would be just too embarrasing.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah its a special thread.

KNVB, you’re the biggest disability basher on here and if I had the time to search the archives and pull up some of your trash, I would. Too bad Guinness's punch didn’t knock some sense into you.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK I'm a little offended here too.
On 03-26-2005, 11:35 AM Backline posted a comment about blueballs. I don't find this funny as i've had blueballs for quite some time, 9 months in fact and it's nothing to joke about. And the douche comment is unfair, my boss is a douche and i dont' think he'd enjoy that being used as a derogatory comment on her. Have some class
On 03-30-2005, 12:19 PM Walls posted that someone (most likely Dial) was a fag. Being that i am gay, and fairly unattractive, and gay, i took that comment to heart and cried myself to sleep that night. For goodness sake. This use of the word fag has to stop!
On 03-30-2005, 07:51 PM dopeashell posted that someone was a fag and a dick. My father Richard would not be happy to read this.
On 04-01-2005, 07:20 PM dopeashell then proceeded to make comments about gnomes and, when your last name is Carney, you don't take that lightly.

These comments have to end...........the pain in my heart is unbearable.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, if you had time...of course. Don't let anything stop you from reaching the magical 30 high scores mark, I understand completely. Yesterday I barley had time to take my gay, 1 legged mentally challenged dog to speech therapy class. I do so want that mad monkey banana toss record but mom says family does come first. Though she does have turrets syndrome.

Woofsss

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deep Thoughts with Bulljive

bulljive said:
If I can only make that div 2 cat system Regs keeps ranting about in the VMSL. then I have really made it. I mean it's all about the "club" system right regs. I would apparently be called up for premier games. i would be only one step away from the dream. I can almost feel it the clouds part, their I am suited up right next to Johnny ****in Sulentic, a call up from div 2. Cat for the mighty Imperial cup. What dreams are made of boys what dreams are made of. If you would like to be a div 2 cat player too just call regs. 1-800-wanker or just Dial 9-1-1

I'm not sure what it funnier:

a) what I've bolded in your quote or
b) that it took you 30 minutes of pondering to add the bolded text to your original post.

I can almost see it now...

Thirty minutes later, Bulljive looked out his window and watched the clouds part. He re-read his post for the twentieth time and scratched the back of his head with his remote control. "Hmmm...not quite funny enough. Now, what if I were to add 'or just Dial 9-1-1'? Yes!!! Perfect!!! This pisstake is what dreams are made of, boys! What dreams are made of!"

I'm a tad biased (yes, please insert gay joke here), but I'm choosing "b."

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take offence to your dog comment as I have a dog with a disability. Two years ago my dog was diagnosed with Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) which led to full blindness at the age of 6. No longer will she be able to run freely outdoors on her own or enjoy playing catch the Frisbee at the beach. She is constantly running into walls and falling off the coach, and when taking her for walks in my neighborhood I must be extra careful of parked cars or she walks into them.

You are lucky, at least your dog can see.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is hope for you Sheep.

While they will never understand the importance of their role, the 15 Briard-beagle mixed dogs at the University of Missouri-Columbia’s College of Veterinary Medicine are pivotal in studying a type of gene therapy that replaces an important protein in the eye, allowing both dogs and humans to see.

“These dogs were born with a hereditary retinal disease, similar to Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis, a human disease that leaves its victims blind because of the lack of a protein in the eye,” says Kristina Narfstrom, MU’s Kraeuchi Professor of Veterinary Ophthalmology and diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists. “With this research, we are able to prove that a particular type of gene therapy can be successful in treating this disease. We hope that a similar therapy will be ready for use in humans within the next couple of years.”

In order to correct this genetic disorder, researchers use a surgical technique to replace the defective gene with the correct canine gene. Using a non-infective virus as a means of transportation, Narfstrom and a collaborator inject the gene between two layers of the retina in each eye during the meticulous micro-surgery.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wook at the wittle puppy.

I'd like to point out that Regs' 1-800 number is short on digit.

You're welcome.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
I take offence to your dog comment as I have a dog with a disability. Two years ago my dog was diagnosed with Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) which led to full blindness at the age of 6. No longer will she be able to run freely outdoors on her own or enjoy playing catch the Frisbee at the beach. She is constantly running into walls and falling off the coach, and when taking her for walks in my neighborhood I must be extra careful of parked cars or she walks into them.

You have me at a disadvantage here, Sheep, you see, (unlike your dog) you should know by now I'm taking the piss or at least trying to... you on the other hand I don't think you know how, or seem to be incapable of it. I've given you the benefit of the doubt a couple of times though and thought maybe you're probably just really shitty at it so when I read your last post I was really put off... and wasn't sure if I should be laughing quite as hard as I was. Can you please confirm asap so I know if I'm laughing for the right reasons?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:

Classic. :D

Brings back memories of my childhood friend's blind, deaf, epileptic, Siamese cat: Coco. Yes, the Helen Keller of cats.

I can remember it like it was yesterday...we'd be sitting in the computer room, playing Stratego on the computer, when we would hear what sounded like a shoe falling down the stairs. Open the door, and there was Coco, who proceeded to zig-zag across the floor, moving her paw back and forth like a walking stick, trying to find the doorway to the den, where she would somehow find her way to her favorite napping spot by the fire.

It was a sad day when Mark walked into the den to find Coco frantically trying to get out of the fireplace after mistakenly laying down for a nap on the log.

Marc scooped up Coco in a blanket, ran her over to the bathroom, and put out any smoldering flames. Coco, now bald as well as blind, deaf, and epileptic hung on for a couple of more days before finally passing after her 6th consecutive seizure.

So, my question since has been this: is Coco blind, deaf, and epileptic in Cat heaven, or can she see, hear, and enjoy a seizure free after-life like normal non-spastic cats?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You have me at a disadvantage here, Sheep, you see, (unlike your dog) you should know by now I'm taking the piss or at least trying to... you on the other hand I don't think you know how, or seem to be incapable of it. I've given you the benefit of the doubt a couple of times though and thought maybe you're probably just really shitty at it so when I read your last post I was really put off... and wasn't sure if I should be laughing quite as hard as I was. Can you please confirm asap so I know if I'm laughing for the right reasons?

No KNVB, he's being serious. I knew his dog Lucky. It was a very sad story.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your question is moot.

Cats do not go to heaven. They are re-incarnated as lesser beings,....usually Valley Div 2 players.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
No KNVB, he's being serious. I knew his dog Lucky. It was a very sad story.

Fcuk, that's terrible. What are the chances of a dog named Lucky having that happen to them? Talk about unlucky. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking that maybe Coco came back as Lucky. Hell...she did lose two of three disabilities.

Div. 2 player makes sense, though.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Fcuk, that's terrible. What are the chances of a dog named Lucky having that happen to them? Talk about unlucky. :rolleyes:

Somebody had to do it, and i thought it best if i did it. It's just not the same coming from someone else.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favorite is how all the div 2 players get harassed for using words like gay, fag, homo. yet it seems when all is said and done the only comment all the senior ttpers have is you play div 2. Bunch of Fags if you ask me

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
My favorite is how all the div 2 players get harassed for using words like gay, fag, homo. yet it seems when all is said and done the only comment all the senior ttpers have is you play div 2. Bunch of Fags if you ask me

Totally untrue Bulljive. I've never made fun of div.2. It's those div.3 and 4 FVSL muckers I have issues with. Bunch of fags if you ask me.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys:

This thread has really become offensive to homosexual disabled dogs douching blind cats, spastic Dutch mothers, follically-challenged moderators, overweight WalMart employees with bad backs, and just about everybody with a shred of good taste. Lita told me so. In fact, it's just like your average FVSL Div 2 thread, so far minus the Black Knight and Hurricanes references or LVL's dance tune of the minute....

Mandatory FVSL Div 2 babbling: yo momma!!! F-A-G!! Roxy!! Gay!! You suck worse!! Farm animals!! Yore sister!!!

Right, back again. Dude, does higher education in the valley really always have to mean learning how to roll better? Not that you'd ever do anything like that, but just thought you may have come across an explanation for some of these savants...I mean come on, even the Star Chimp was able to pass basic Ebonics 101. Are these guys Sid's illegitimate kids?

Oops, back on topic - Regs yor dum an yew dont rite bad thinz aboud us heer. Becuz wee git u ha ha. Mie mom kan kik yor mum 2. ha ha o ya

props 2 mee,

stew :cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts