Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier ref beaters teen beat typing and useless banter

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I speak for most when I say I'm so fcuking sick of reading ref beaters and his pork chop buddy's CRAP u cant type and u speak of nothing! u r never on topic and have pissed me off big time. So if you don't mind(I'm sure you do) keep all of your shite little chats here so when the rest of us go to "view new threads" and want to see some good banter we know the thread doesn't contain four pages of crap about nothing

I thank you and everyone else Im sure thanks you!:D

This will be my last post here EVER! :mad

knvbhopeshedidntgooverthelinespeakingfortherest!?:D

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AGREED

anyone that would go on and on about meaningless shite
DESERVES TO BE STONED TO DEATH

CLAUSE: excludes those who make 5 consecutive posts
due to massive barley consumption:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knob 4 my own thread

and ur any better taking peoples quotes and making a jackass of urself. oh ya all ur slurrey guys cant think of shite on ur own so u gotta steal every1 elses shite:mad:

and 4 u knowone!! i'm not going to bother with u cuz ur name tells it all!! ur a knowone :p

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't help myself

This thread is like the scene of an accident. I can't avert my eyes from the gore and disgust of the thread.

Keeperwho'stryingnottolook....butcan'thelphimself.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Idea

Moderators are not doing their job.....

I try to get some half deceint info/banter on any of the threads, or any predictions, and every thread I turn to has bullshite on it for 3 pages. It's getting boring to read, let alone trying fing what TTPers really think.

Take all the mindless, bullcrap, stupid fcuking shite and put it all here, or better yet, cancel it out entirely.

Robert Regnar, is there still the option to personally cancel out certain TTPers like before?

Pissed in Steveston.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think about it

It's your own fcuking fault.

Instead of starting threads called 'predictions', you need to be a little more specific, much like Kurgan did last week in the Div 1 threads, i.e., Predictions for week 7... that way, runaway piss-taking doesn't disrupt your quality reading time.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK one more post and that's it....

This will be my last post here EVER! :mad

UM.. just a question there uh Robert by doing a new thread for every little thing won't you have a "runaway" amount of threads to moderate? I've seen the way this goes and goofs like ref beater and his pork chop buds from sports- toon will post anything anywhere! I have already saved Lock of the week 6 posts!

Don't give Kurgan to much credit for being smart cause he will think being in 30th is a good thing.

knvbisgladhisnewthreadisbeingtakenadvantageof:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk I can't stop......

I know you don't play for the toons stupid! Your the new Starter/backup keeps for SPORTING! Who just got off a 2 years suspentions for being (again) STUPID!

Why don'tYOU make sure your brains are loaded before you shoot your mouth off!:p

knvbhasjustabouthadenoughofthiskeeper:p

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

OK one more post and that's it....

KNVB this is one out of your books. If you say your not going to post in here then don't. We are all tired of your promises. Try to keep one if you can.STOP POSTING IN HERE LIKE YOU SAID.:D :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STONED TO DEATH?

That sounds a bit strong, but highly effective!!! Robert is there anyway we can have all WOPS and PORK CHOPS stoned? therefore, we'll never have to read posts from there moanie gubs again!!!

Guinnesslikestorefertorobert.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts