Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Really old songs for really old people

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Really shite songs for people who really don't know how to takethepiss.com.....

alex lloyd - distant light

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything Goes - Tony Bennett
On A Slow Boat To China - Dean Martin
Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire

Nice thread by the way! :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: a bit of effort........

'My Baby Just Cares for Me' is a great Nina Simone song as well if anyone wants to search and actually find the song the illiterate Chairwoman of my fanclub is suggesting.

'My Old Man's a Dustman'- George Formby.

Peter, given the fact you're older than Prokofiev, your suggestion must be considered cheating n'est-ce pas?

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's A Kind of Hush (All Over the World) - Herman's Hermits
Wild Thing - The Troggs
Winchester Cathedral - New Vaudeville Band
It's A Good News Week - Hedgehoppers Anonymous

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, your parents.

What's is the point of this thread? Name old choons for old people because they've never heard of the radio? Do you want me to download these? Are they your all time favorites? What? Huh?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My my, aren't you bitter. We don't complain when you start up crap threads...Let them be, and I guess the both of us can get out of this thread once and for all.

+Happy Friday :D
SC

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Yeah, your parents.

What's is the point of this thread? Name old choons for old people because they've never heard of the radio? Do you want me to download these? Are they your all time favorites? What? Huh?

Knvb,
Tut tut... You should be ashamed of yourself. Consider your little skinny orange dutch arse officially barred from this thread.

Bye Bye.

You have to remember some of us on here grew up in an era where music was huge and very influential in our day to day life.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And remember some of us wish they lived through this era. Although I was born in the 60's......:)

Going Up the Country - Canned Heat
Incense and Peppermints - Strawberry Alarm Clock
Sky Pilot - The Animals
Mrs. Brown you've Got A Lovely Daughter - Herman's Hermits
Homeward Bound - Simon and Garfunkel

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

God Only Knows( Beach Boys 1966) you have no idea Whats going on(Marvin Gaye 1971)
Knvb, Where did your love go(Supremes 1964). I heard it through the grape vine( Marvin Gaye 1968) that You've lost that lovin' feeling(Righteous Brothers 1964) and that in Knvb's world The sun ain't go shine anymore(Walker Brothers 1966).
In the meantime my little dutch boy I say a little prayer(Aretha Fanklin 1968) for you and if you Reach out I'll be there(The Four Tops 1966) for you.

Anyway I've got to Go Now(The Moody Blues 1965)

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts