Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers European Venture 2002/2003

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know where to start. It ended as quickly as it started though. Unlucky. Now they will get stuffed on the weekend and put the Ibrox faithful into another state of depression. BTW, can ANYONE actually pronounce the name of the team who STUFFED Rangers in the 'B' Cup?

Celtic won 10 - 1 on aggregate, despite fielding a 'B' squad.......

Jinky, could you possibly find and post a picture of Rangers 2002/2003 European success? Anything would do at this point in time. :)

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers cup tour

This will be one of the highest selling videos yet put out by Rangers. The 2002 Europeon cup run, short and sweet.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry lads, nothing will ever outsell the Nine in a Row video.
Have you seen it?
You should get it.

BTW it's Viktoria Zizkov.
You know, like our Province's capital and similar to "Fcuk off" which is what I'd like to say to you.

:mad:
:p
;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please detail Shitic's European successes over the last 30 years.

Stones-Glass Houses, Buckfast.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
B cup losers

Sour Grapes boys,

You guys know you are only as good as your last game, unfortunately Rangers last game will be there last in Europe until next year!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Live in the present.......

Please detail Shitic's European successes over the last 30 years.

Bucky,

Try living in the present. I guess this is no different than celebrating something that took place in 1690. :rolleyes:

Rangers are OUT of the competition and Celtic are in. Is that hard to accept? Rangers won 9 in a row BUT so did Celtic. Who cares? That was a long time ago, much like 1690. I guess when there is very little to look forward to currently, the only thing to do is look in the past. Simple really.

Unlucky Blue Nose Bucky. :)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
innocent question.........

With Rangers out of European competition I can assume their 'venture' is now complete for this season.

Since Celtic now play the club managed by one of their favourite ex-whipping boys, can I also assume that they are continuing their European 'adventure' or are they too having a European 'venture'?

I'd like this clarified in order to update my elaborate wallcharts, please.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clarification

Fastshow,

Have enlisted the dictionary to answer your question;

venture

to risk going somewhere or doing something that might be dangerous or unpleasant, or to risk saying something that might be criticized.

Suggest this "unpleasantness" applies to Rangers exit?

adventure

an unusual, exciting and possibly dangerous activity, journey, experience, etc., or the excitement produced by such activities

Possibly used for Celtic since thay are still involved and therefore generating some kind of excitement?

However "excitement" and "scottish football" ...same sentance hmmmm :eek:

Come on you Warriors!

Yours in elaborate wallcharts

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Danke........

Ginge, Much obliged and you have gone far and above the call of duty. Good work. The wallcharts will be updated and clarified accordingly using a new colour-coding system I have just this minute finished implementing in my weekly bathroom inventory rota.

Now the tricky bit is trying to surmise whether or not el Shamrock meant to use venture or adventure when naming this cracking thread. I'm afraid we'll never know the truth.
:rolleyes:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a semi-related note, Celtic drew Blackburn for their second round UEFA Cup match(es). Looks to be the best matchup of the round, unless you fancy Team Krakow knocking off Lazio.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm afraid we'll never know the truth

You're absolutely right, Fasty. We will never know, especially the Captain. :)

BTW, are you able to make it over for a Night at the Races? It would be great to see you again.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Since Celtic now play the club managed by one of their favourite ex-whipping boys...........
Thanks for pointing out that Celtic now play Blackburn, Sensei. Boatrace. :rolleyes:

Captain, I will not be able to attend this year but will simply stay up late that night (seeing as I live 8 hours into the future) and re-create scenes from the first annual Night at the Races. To do so I will need the help of some volunteers; one wearing a double-breasted suit from Tip Top Tailors of Richmond Centre and not-even-ironic-purple tie ensemble that was not even fashionable in the late 1980's, the Greek from the kebab shop up the road to dress as a fireman, an ex-policeman intent on fooling everyone into thinking he has a guaranteed lock on the other end of his mobile, someone who sounds more like Tom Jones than Tom Jones and who brings his Dad and Uncle who are the only ones who actually win anything, and, um, Regs. I'm still working on the Regs character and, I daresay, so is he.

All this will be re-created in my front room. Like a nativity scene except with vomitting and a Greek.

Oh the memories...........

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your constant allusions and vauge references leave me perplexed at the best of times. Most of the time I just stare in wonder at your avatar rather than read your posts. I used to have an avatar once. Those were the days.

On a completely unrelated side note, Celtic face off against Blackburn next round.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vauge........

Boatrace,
Celtic face off against Blackburn next round.
It will be an interesting match-up between two historically good hockey clubs. And surely it begs the question of who would win a tip-off; Dwight Yorke or Henrik Larsson?

Andrew Cole is an excellent opening pitcher.

Get a new avatar. Simple.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rather than search (read: beg) for a new avatar, I will rely on the dancin' plantain to amuse me for the remainder of the evening.

:wa:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
-Sensei.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts