Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Questions Jinky would answer if Jinky were still answering questions.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went shopping in Richmond today and saw a number of these. Some one please tell me if they are coming into style I would hate to be left out of this trend. I missed Acid wash and never really recovered socially. I'm sure being in the future Fastshow has had one for a number of years. Maybe he'll lend me his? I'm almost certain Dude wears one when he and Notty ride a bike built for two.

They must be expensive too, because everyone wearing them drove a BMW or Mercedes.

Thanks.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice

They may be expensive but if they come with the matching yellow pinny then it's worth it.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Regs, I think SC broke into KNVB's account..., these things are all over the place in Taiwan. It's to keep your skin from getting any bit of colour in it.

I am so deeply distrubed by this image, I must log off. I will try to capture a digital image (live on the street corner) as soon as I can. By the way, they are pretty cheap, as long as you buy the ones with the plastic visor.:rolleyes:

+SCwithaveryshortnose

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah...

You see, there is a relation to finding them in Richmond, they were imported from the mother land "Taiwan" :rolleyes:

What the hell were you doing at Yohann centre anyway? :confused:

+SC

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How cheap

Are they cheaper than say a bottle of SPF 40. Sunscreen is by far the more stylish of the two sunblock methods. BTW, there are a number of people wearing these while driving also. My guess would be that the number of accidents will be on the rise in Richmond.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K-nobby, you're a cnut :rolleyes:

Driving is also a dangerous sport around here, again, in relation to Richmond :eek:

+stereotypingSC:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts