Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prophetic?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ra Ra Ra

Anyone see the pep rally Senor Bush held last night? I thought the old bugger behind the great man was going to have a coronary after having to get up to clap and cheer so much. Didn't think much of the other cheerleaders, mind you. They really should have done at least one Mexican wave. Disappointing.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he forget Canada??

Did Bush leave out mentioning Canada? I think he did and I think he did it because our PM is a fcuking moron. How could he not drop everything he had planned and go to NY and greive with the rest of the leaders of nations. Even the British PM made it to NY and he had to cross the Atlantic. As a Canadian, I am disgraced:(

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Priorities, Mr. Chretien?

Come now, Lean. Even Fastshow and Jinky would agree with me when I say that a Liberal fund raiser is far more important than going to some pile of New York rubble.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of order?

Is it too soon to be posting black humour regarding the terrorist attacks?

Sorry to those this offends but I'm obviously still feeling the effects of my concussion and found this mildly amusing...

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their's a picture involving Osama Bin Laden and a cow that somebody e-mailed me... I'm not going to post it because it would be out of order...

thenewseedy

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did I

I think I got that one as well and it was really out of order. Here's a much tamer one... :D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Greeks

I don't know if anyone else can confirm this but I heard on the radio yesterday that at a game in Greece, when a moment of silence was to be observed the fans "booed" and even tried to light an American flag on fire!

So we know at least of another country that isn't thrilled with the Americans but that is a bit much:(

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say it ain't so!

Balls,

Please confirm that the story posted above ain't true. The picture above maybe, but not burning flags and booing during a moment of silence from the Greeks!

~TB.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't confirm it one way or another. If it is true, they should be ashamed of themselves. I'll tell you one thing though, Americans are not liked by many Greeks. It has nothing to do with religion but solely politics. The Greeks like many European nations do not appreciate US miltary bases in their country. Imagine a nation as old as Greece, the cradle of civilization, being used as a launching pad for US foreign policies. They just don't like it and it's as simple as that.

Back to the booing......I would hope they would show some class, but it wouldn't surprise me if this were true. Likely a few dolts amongst a mass of compassionate people.

I hope I can still post on TTP:(

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was the UEFA game Hibs played some greek mob last week.

Alex McLiesh stated that he was disgusted.

look it up if you don't believe me.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0