Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Promotion/Relegation Favorites in Div 2 a,b and c

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Shaven I know what you said but so what if the season is 18 weeks you still only
play 16 games.As Franchise said it is almost halfway through the season.If I were
you I worry about your teams record rather than be ignorant on here.
*Doesn't know whether to laugh or cry...*

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone here here is only looking at the team as it exist's in div two . once a move to div one is made then it is your club's responsibility to field the best team for that level .i have played all the div 2 teams from last year and most of the div one teams in the last couple of years.ndfc no chance in div one ,clones would need some youth to compete in div one ,poco would need a few more skill players and some talented youth , port moody or lufc in 2c both would have to improve for div 1 success it is a big step nd players are a good example what 2 goals so far ?
black shites are doing ok and they were the most talented team from div 2 last year although they were under achievers in my opinion

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you know curious we have 7 new players this year all quality. We have played ND higlanders twice in the last 2 years tieing them both times we also beat the lions 2-1 from premier and we beat the players 4-1 although not much of an accomplishment. Everybody new the players had no chance. I agree we will need more players to compete but once you go to div 1 it is alot easier to convince talented players to come to your team. we already had a few big name players that were seriously considering coming to our team coming to a few practices in the summer but decided to play another year in the vancouver metreo premeir league. Div 2 has no alure who wants to tell people when they ask where your playing, that they play div 2 fraservalley. I don't play here because I am incapable of playing premeir feel free to bash but I have been asked to come to a few teams in premeir. I play here because the team i am with are people I like playing with and have the talent to take it a step further. belive me we move to div 1 and we will have a team good enough to compete maybe not contend for top spot but it takes adjustment to play at a higher level

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After we win this year i think we will do just fine when we get to div1, we beat the blacknights and players last year though not much of an accomplishment they are div 1 teams. We have also played high end teams from div 1 in vancouver metro league and even premier and have done fine, even won some games. Plus we would add even more talent to our team and the younger guys would be one more year older.
curious said:
i thought a said all teams need to add quality players to compete including ndfc

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great topic...a few thoughts...

Aldergrove....I can't see this team winning when there div1 team is weak......

No Div 1 team that is in first place after 6 weeks is weak.

If the league was dumb enough to drop three teams from Div 1 and bring up 3 from Div 2 it would be a travesty and a bloody joke.

Absolutely bang on. This would be assuming 2 teams went up to Premier which is unlikely. Its more likely 2 and possibly a playoff.

Have they played anyone in the top three yet

Aldergroveare the top team currently and have played 4, 5 & 6 and have 2 ties and a win to show for it.

We have played ND higlanders twice in the last 2 years tieing them both times

Never use the DMU Highlanders to back an arguement people will just laugh. One of those ties I recall our keeper letting a goal in from center in the last couple of minutes. I thought there was a 3rd game where we hammered you about 8-1. Could be wrong the mind is starting to go.

I have always expected NDFC to make that jump, but they always seem to fall just short...must be the coaching... :D

Do I get a reward for the most quotes in a post? :D

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
After we win this year i think we will do just fine when we get to div1, we beat the blacknights and players last year though not much of an accomplishment they are div 1 teams. We have also played high end teams from div 1 in vancouver metro league and even premier and have done fine, even won some games. Plus we would add even more talent to our team and the younger guys would be one more year older.
well isee the wins against 2b #6 & #7 have filled you with confidence to challenge div 1 where are you 2b 4th ?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes competeing in Div 1...first you need size having 13 kids play while there fathers are cheering them on the sidelines might cut it :eek: Very comparable to Gn Sporting in premier.....clearly have more skill then some teams but fail to use it to there advantage. Were is that level of play that you demonstrated against us (knights) last year???? I think without your sweeper (Gary) your team isn't comparable to last year at all. He devolped most of your plays and was the only noticable one on the field...because the guy who wore running shoes to the game :confused:

Clones.....couldn't agree with curious more...they need youth...age is worthy to have but stamina is key and div 1 teams will just spread the field and run you into the ground.

Poco....well they haven't changed at all from last year expect for ageing one more year.....don't see them making it back this year without getting younger.

I personially think that not many teams from div 2 can compete in div 1.. many teams like the clones don't score much and play the defensive game and wait till breaks.....hey thats why Delta players won a few games last year......Look at Delta now they have scored one goal and consistenly are getting run over by teams.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those kids have more skill than you and your whole team combined. So do not think we will not win div 2, and i seriously hope we get another shot at shutting you up in cup play this year. And do not be surprised to see Gary back in our lineup by the start of the cup.

The Franchise said:
Hurricanes competeing in Div 1...first you need size having 13 kids play while there fathers are cheering them on the sidelines might cut it :eek: Very comparable to Gn Sporting in premier.....clearly have more skill then some teams but fail to use it to there advantage. Were is that level of play that you demonstrated against us (knights) last year???? I think without your sweeper (Gary) your team isn't comparable to last year at all. He devolped most of your plays and was the only noticable one on the field...because the guy who wore running shoes to the game :confused:

Clones.....couldn't agree with curious more...they need youth...age is worthy to have but stamina is key and div 1 teams will just spread the field and run you into the ground.

Poco....well they haven't changed at all from last year expect for ageing one more year.....don't see them making it back this year without getting younger.

I personially think that not many teams from div 2 can compete in div 1.. many teams like the clones don't score much and play the defensive game and wait till breaks.....hey thats why Delta players won a few games last year......Look at Delta now they have scored one goal and consistenly are getting run over by teams.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Those kids have more skill than you and your whole team combined. So do not think we will not win div 2, and i seriously hope we get another shot at shutting you up in cup play this year. And do not be surprised to see Gary back in our lineup by the start of the cup.

don't make me laugh......I'll give you a handful of players are good but your team is not Arsnal!!

Hopefully you make it out of the first round cupcake :eek:

Once again never said my team was about of allstars.....that was your stupidity sunshine and now it's showing and proving how talking big on here only gets you loses and embrassment!!!

Good luck this weekend

Also get on topic this thread is about promotion and relegation not how much you think your allstar :wa:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All i have to say tp the hurricanes....

shut up until you are at the top of the table....because as of right now, nobody can take u seriously, and as of right now you are no more than an average div.2 team. Im sorry but you can argue against results. You guys have more goals against then goals for....

A contender in div.1??? please....contend in div.2 first.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
All i have to say tp the hurricanes....

shut up until you are at the top of the table....because as of right now, nobody can take u seriously, and as of right now you are no more than an average div.2 team. Im sorry but you can argue against results. You guys have more goals against then goals for....

A contender in div.1??? please....contend in div.2 first.

Well said wolverine!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
keep talking jackass, at the end of the year last year we gave up a few losses and ties and this year we just decided to get them out of the way :) I told you after we lost our last game we would not lose again all year, and now all our players are back from suspension, and from injuries so theres absolute no chance of anyone beating us again. Also after we are on top of the league again ill pull out that last quote of yours and show you how dumb you really are. And if it was just one player that beat you guys last year, thats pretty ****ing sad.
The Franchise said:
Well said wolverine!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
I told you after we lost our last game we would not lose again all year, and now all our players are back from suspension, and from injuries so theres absolute no chance of anyone beating us again. Also after we are on top of the league again ill pull out that last quote of yours and show you how dumb you really are. .
Speaking of pulling out quotes to show how dumb people are? You'd better hope you don't lose again this season as these guys will never let it go,trust me. ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched a few of the Hurricanes games last year and I can admitt that they are a skilled young team with some good speed. But just because you win Div 3 does not mean that you will win Div 2....keep up all the talk and banter but if results dont come in they dont come in...but good luck to you I hope you do win div 2 and keep moving up.

cascade

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
same thing happened last year.....no one took the rippers seriously yet we were the team at the top going into the last week of games only to come out and play one of our worst games of the year and lose our promotion spot. Not saying we would be a contender in div 1 but we certainly are in div 2. will be a bit more difficult now due to some personnel changes but we are still more than capable of topping our pool, although I think ndfc may be the teaqm to beat in 2A.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
keep talking jackass, at the end of the year last year we gave up a few losses and ties and this year we just decided to get them out of the way :)

We just decided to get them out of the way....fcuking classic. Id expect nothing less from you silver/bronze athletes. Oh my god, I just called you guys athletes. How retarded can i get??

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
keep talking jackass, at the end of the year last year we gave up a few losses and ties and this year we just decided to get them out of the way :) I told you after we lost our last game we would not lose again all year, and now all our players are back from suspension, and from injuries so theres absolute no chance of anyone beating us again. Also after we are on top of the league again ill pull out that last quote of yours and show you how dumb you really are. And if it was just one player that beat you guys last year, thats pretty ****ing sad.

Hey this isn't high school shop class...that explict language isn't need here "young" man. When this...because of that...we should be golden because.....your killing me man your half wit comments are making look more and more like a simple dare I say jackass on here.....

Anyways hope you lose this weedend big talker ;)

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We"ll see what happens at the end of the year buddy, we"ll see what you have to say then.
The Franchise said:
Hey this isn't high school shop class...that explict language isn't need here "young" man. When this...because of that...we should be golden because.....your killing me man your half wit comments are making look more and more like a simple dare I say jackass on here.....

Anyways hope you lose this weedend big talker ;)

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This coming from a guy who played on a team who lost to us last year. Anyways our wins will keep piling up and eventually you will run out of dumb things to say.
outkast said:
We just decided to get them out of the way....fcuking classic. Id expect nothing less from you silver/bronze athletes. Oh my god, I just called you guys athletes. How retarded can i get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0