Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 promotion play-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I read here somewhere that it is tomorrow night at Queens Park.......probably around 7:00pm.

I am not 100% sure, can anyone else confirm???

John

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rescheduled

Apparently Queen's Park is not available for Wed so the game has to be re-rescheduled...:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have heard that they wanted to play the game before the Premier League Championship... but now I've heard that they are thinking of having the League Championship before the Imperial Cup final. But that depends on what happens this weekend and who wins side A and/or if Slurrey makes the Imperial Final.

So in a nutshell, sorry, I don't know what is up which makes me a perfect nomination for the VMSL executive :rolleyes:

~TB.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The place to be

Adanac West
2:00 Saturday

Should be a good one. I think Clan has got too much for the 96ers. Prediction: 3-1 Clan.

Any other predictions???

Any TTPers going to be there???

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ttpers......

Hard Ballz will be there with a half a 60 of rye Yowen......do not be cheap....bring the mix:rolleyes: .....ummmm......7-up;) ........Clan 3-0

Hard Ballz:D :

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things to bring

No worries about the mix Hard Ballz, you just bring the rye-preferably Crown.

While you're at it bring some rock, we'll fit right in on the 96ers sideline:eek:

P.S. Bring a black felt marker too, we could use a new game ball for the summer;) Some bear mace is also a must, just in case Ivor loses it. :D

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New game ball

Yowen,

Did you guys already wear out the PGR game ball?:rolleyes:

Should be a good crowd out at the game on Saturday, hopefully the weather holds up.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
money CAN buy happiness

96ers 2 clan 1

pretty good game for those that braved the rainy weather. 96ers score in the first minute. Sumner and Sneddon both sent off in the first half. Sneddon two footed Kindel and deservedly got a red. As Sneddon is walking off the field Sumner pushes him... right in front of the ref! Sumner gets a red and nulifies the potential advantage. Clan probably had more possesion and definitely more chances but the 96ers keeper was on his game. Kindel was severely getting roughed up all day. 96ers make it two nothing on a PK. Chris Clarke gets a red for a chunger on Kindel. Clan gets one back late.

Men of the Match: Clarke brothers for 96ers, and Dave Mori for Clan.

96ers really showed their lack of class. Some of the shouts coming from their sidelines were brutal. Here's hoping they get whipped next year.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent

What a great result! All year, the Clan thought they were the class of the entire league. Another year with the Firemen in Div 1 should do them some good. Unless, of course, they don't stay together (a real possibility) or they are on the Indo side; in which case they won't win regardless.

Like the Firemen (some of which already have expressed interest in joining Sapperton), I think they won't stay together.....those wannabee primadonnas. Superstars, my ass! Go back to the Whitecaps.

As for the 96ers.....this is the same bunch on club executives that ran FC Tempo (0 wins in Premier in '97) and Romania (1 win in Premier in '99). Look for the same type of results next year.

Oh ya.........BTW........Sapperton Rovers B (aka old Clan) won the Div 1 CAT today...........hmmmmmmmmm.

Great day for football!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen,

I know the 96ers are classless. Any team with the wife beater, Ivor Evans, is. What were some of the shouts? Was it during the game or after?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mixed Feelings

Mixed feelings about this one.

I can't believe those 96er assholes are getting promoted, but at least we won't have to put up with all of their bollox next year. They can gloat all they like about promotion, but they didn't beat the mighty Mermaid Juggernaut this year.

Clan being promoted would also have been shite. Bringinig in a bunch of "superstars" half way through was not in the spirit of Div 1 Footy as far as I'm concerned. So I hope they do some soul searching this summer and realise what a waste of time it was playing below their level for the past four or so months.

Lastly, I hope that prick Sumner is crying in his beer all night, including the extra hour of Daylight Savings Time. He's a dirty, classlesss twat and deserves to not get promoted!

dazlookingforwardtonextseasonalready:D

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
playoff

cant argue about the end result.. seemed to me that the team that wanted it most ..got it ..even with 9 men on the pitch .. those critics going on about the Clan putting a team in the VMSL dont seem to understand that it is the only way to put a team in the league... with a shout at the prem...is to go the 1st div route and I for one applaude their efforts.... maybe another year playing 1st div might be too much for many of them ...it will be a test of their resolve.. I never believed that it was any more than a year or two experiment anyway this must be third time the Clan have tried it....man of the match for me was Ivor ..ran the midfield for a while and after the sendings off dropped to the backline and gave an outstanding example shouts and instructions to the rest of the team that really helped them .. also made some critical tackles when needed.. he has said that he wants another year in the Premier now it looks like he`s earned it......welcome to the 96`s and keep on going Clan ....keith

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry

You should aspire to a higher level, and earn the right to play at that level.

Not by stacking your team with "pros"

daz:D

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza:

First of all you bald fcuk......you are a goon!

Second of all live with the fact that your team is a bottom feeder and that you are a member of that team.

Third......congrats to the hired guns on their promotion.

nemesis

everyonewishingthatbaldfcukwouldgoaway!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts