Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Professional Diadora Olimpico Soccer Shirts

Richy

Aug 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

Dear All,

Any adult mens team looking for new tops this year, please note that i just took delivery of 25 professional diadora olimpico soccer shirts. These tops are the olimpico v neck leeds united design (see picture) and are of the most modern professional standard.
Before i list them on e-bay i would like to offer the full set to a Vancouver team for 35 bucks per shirt (including tax). the olimpico shirt is listed on the diadora website at 69.95 before tax, so the saving is remarkable.
All shirts are brand new with tags and available for immediate pickup or free delivery in the Vancouver area, they have the distinctive olimpico bubble design on the sleeve.
Diadora supplies the olimpico shirt to AS Roma of Italy, the Scottish national team and Anorthosis Famagusta of Cyprus (recently beaten by Rangers in the Champions League).
Matching Diadora socks can be supplied cheaply as can club crests which will be sewn over the Leeds United crest if required.
Get In Touch,
Kind Regards,
Richy Middleton, (Wickham FC)
Poservintage, 778-881-6214 cel

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

To be fair, the poster did become a premium member for a month so he can post an advertisement.

However, it's not to be posted here in the FVSL Div 2 forums so I will move it to the assigned forums for these types of things... come to think of it, there really isn't a true assigned forum so let's just stick it in the fundraiser forum since I suppose this is to fundraise money for the poster :D

Carry on,

~Regs.

Richy

Aug 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds great, i think this is a great affer for any local team,
kind regards,
richy,
ps where in the future should i post such info?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, in this forum here.

But...

Please don't abuse the system. If you have a bunch of this kind of stuff that you are planning to promote through this avenue, it's going to get deleted. We have other options available for that, just PM me if you want further info.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0