Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw helped FVBD. FvRD definitely deserve to be in the finals after the draw they had. PMO, Royals, Sparta.
FVBD beat black knights which is a great accomplishment, but they had what would be considered an easy draw, especially since Dynamo lost.

I'm sure they're a decent side but have to agree with you on the draw. Beating the Knights in cup is kind of a false telling as I know they use the call up system a lot for league games. But the draws the draw, and you can only beat what's put in front of you.

leftwing

Sep 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its gonna be one fun final.. haters willl be watchin from the stands talkin like they supposed to be playing in the final... 2 great teams from the same club will be battling it out couldnt get any better.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the only ones that will be hating on the final will be the PMO titans as the prior sparta loss means only top 4 in Div 2 go to provincials. Devils take the 5th.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unreal, congrats Gurp and the rest of BD on your win! Sounds like it was a great game.

Thanks Brother!! You were an important part to establishment of the Fraser Valley Program. We never forget where we started and what sacrifices people made. Having 2 teams in the final is a huge compliment to what we started together 8 years ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts