Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pfft...please, u serious? watched many of games of the young guns. good young squad that runs their asses off and wins a lot of battles....but your offensive scheme is so repetitive. work the ball up the middle till u get to half, dump it outside to the wings and get a cross in the 18 to 1 or 2 guys waiting there....I'd be picking that shite off all game long.

set it up kj for after cup...gotta focus on that first.

house you're gunna need to be picking it off all game cause thats what sentinel does really well

definitely after cup we will get something going.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pains me to say but Guru is right on the money - Walls is a cheap chizzler and a wank too. I recal fondly trying to bate Walls into a wager. Walls was quick to respond saying that no way he would fall for it - a few minutes later he did. We bet, we won, he paid at the field. Next game was at their home park and Walls wisely and publicly stated that there was no way he was going to fall for that again!! 'How stupid would that be' - well he wisely and publicly bet anyway. Again they lost, quite badly too so he left the park without paying the bet. He only paid the bet when we tracked him to the local bar. I was able to get through 2 rounds at the bar before the wager was ever paid. Although this is Take the Piss, walls ranks up there as one of the most stupid people to ever use a computer, AND to this date is the only TTPer that ever ran from the park without paying his bet.

Very bad form but not unexpected from the pot bellied, pube headed, bog fcuker.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't get too excited about beating us this year ...
not you guys guru...we look forward to playing you guys again since you knocked us out of cup...hopefully this time we get a ref that can handle a little bit of heat..:rolleyes:, oh n i was talking about the "mighty" rams :rolleyes:...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not you guys guru...we look forward to playing you guys again since you knocked us out of cup...hopefully this time we get a ref that can handle a little bit of heat..:rolleyes:, oh n i was talking about the "mighty" rams :rolleyes:...

Still is a mystery how we beat you in cup.... your team is either hot, or cold.... we were up 1 - 0 at home when Tin Poh abandoned the game.. I think it was cuz my kid took his shirt off to run the line, and a player of ours said that showing that was uncalled for... (or something to that effect) He went berzerk and left the park.... Tin's a "bit" of a mystery.... then you clobbered us at Newton, and we edge you in cup...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pains me to say but Guru is right on the money - Walls is a cheap chizzler and a wank too. ... Although this is Take the Piss, walls ranks up there as one of the most stupid people to ever use a computer, AND to this date is the only TTPer that ever ran from the park without paying his bet.

I think you overlooked someone Bored.... there is a rival to Walls' stupidity... his name's Sids... daftest twat on TTP... Although Walls is a very close second... however he still has time on his side to surpass Sids...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pains me to say but Guru is right on the money - Walls is a cheap chizzler and a wank too. I recal fondly trying to bate Walls into a wager. Walls was quick to respond saying that no way he would fall for it - a few minutes later he did. We bet, we won, he paid at the field. Next game was at their home park and Walls wisely and publicly stated that there was no way he was going to fall for that again!! 'How stupid would that be' - well he wisely and publicly bet anyway. Again they lost, quite badly too so he left the park without paying the bet. He only paid the bet when we tracked him to the local bar. I was able to get through 2 rounds at the bar before the wager was ever paid. Although this is Take the Piss, walls ranks up there as one of the most stupid people to ever use a computer, AND to this date is the only TTPer that ever ran from the park without paying his bet.

to start......i don't run from you, and you don't hunt me down. on or off the pitch...simple as that!!!!

you sheep sucking, tractor humping, self salad-tossing, sister fcukers have your heads so far up each others asses in that methane filled valley that you have honestly trained your senile minds to believe these "facts" as you say to be true. for starters.....yes i bet you twice and we lost twice (i'm certain you still have the empties in your trophy case as much needed filler.). the second game at our pitch i didn't have the time to p/u prior to your most (un)memorable win so i told you to come to my local pub to obtain your prize. the fact that you drive a 1927 Jon Deere tractor that runs on a litre of bio diesel per BIG CITY block is out of my hands and i feel your pain but you must pay your own way to the bar. you both tossed back a couple of pints.... this may be true but it would have been after you were paid out. i was there waiting for you bumkins. i remember it like it was yesterday......
you two bags of dicks from the sticks entered the pub smelling of hay-bails and cow manure and the music stopped. pretty sure it was your stench shorting out the electrical system. then the doorman said that their was no way he was letting in a couple of foul smelling cavemen holding eachothers cacks with their tounges dragging on the ground into an establishment such as the one you were trying to enter. he told you to go through the back alley to the shipping/recieving door beside the dumpster and he would bring the off-sales to you chumps in a bag suspending off a 15 foot pole. you begged him to bring you a couple of pints and he told you to fcuk yourselves..... so you did..... in the back alley...twice!!!! replacing the tainted saliva in your spitunes with eachothers goat milk, you both went bottoms up.....made out for a little while, shared a smoke and skipped back to your tractor holding hands and whisling dixie.:p:eek::D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why so hostile ? Sheesh... mommy say no?

I don't remember any of that stuff at the bar... in fact, I didn't even go to the bar ... so you "remember it like it was yesterday" ... hmmmmm .. maybe you are senile! and a tad frustrated...

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
to start......i don't run from you, and you don't hunt me down. on or off the pitch...simple as that!!!!

you sheep sucking, tractor humping, self salad-tossing, sister fcukers have your heads so far up each others asses in that methane filled valley that you have honestly trained your senile minds to believe these "facts" as you say to be true. for starters.....yes i bet you twice and we lost twice (i'm certain you still have the empties in your trophy case as much needed filler.). the second game at our pitch i didn't have the time to p/u prior to your most (un)memorable win so i told you to come to my local pub to obtain your prize. the fact that you drive a 1927 Jon Deere tractor that runs on a litre of bio diesel per BIG CITY block is out of my hands and i feel your pain but you must pay your own way to the bar. you both tossed back a couple of pints.... this may be true but it would have been after you were paid out. i was there waiting for you bumkins. i remember it like it was yesterday......
you two bags of dicks from the sticks entered the pub smelling of hay-bails and cow manure and the music stopped. pretty sure it was your stench shorting out the electrical system. then the doorman said that their was no way he was letting in a couple of foul smelling cavemen holding eachothers cacks with their tounges dragging on the ground into an establishment such as the one you were trying to enter. he told you to go through the back alley to the shipping/recieving door beside the dumpster and he would bring the off-sales to you chumps in a bag suspending off a 15 foot pole. you begged him to bring you a couple of pints and he told you to fcuk yourselves..... so you did..... in the back alley...twice!!!! replacing the tainted saliva in your spitunes with eachothers goat milk, you both went bottoms up.....made out for a little while, shared a smoke and skipped back to your tractor holding hands and whisling dixie.:p:eek::D

Fcukin Eh dude. Learn to let things go.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields are posted for the games, looks like 7PM Saturday at Willoughby Turf is where everyone should be.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields are posted for the games, looks like 7PM Saturday at Willoughby Turf is where everyone should be.
that day will be like a practice scrimmage for you guys...dont train too hard for it...take it kind of easy on the players...this has the makings to be the biggest quarter-final defeat it fvsl history...(i think :confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts