Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...didn't you say stolo were the best team in 2c after you guys...
Not likely.... best in that group is the Gunners, followed by Sto'lo and Coyotes B equally... past that it's all shite! Although a sight better than 2B ... and 2A after Alderditch and Poco...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a cheap cnut????? you had to drive one whole block to recieve some ice cold off-sales that cost me $10.00 more than it would have to simply bringing em warm to the game from the BCL.......

I didn't have to drive anywhere.... I had it delivered by Bored... and every other team that lost had the beer at the field.... and it was Ice Cold as well... By the way.... where's the gas money for having to drive that block you twat! (and it was more like 8 blocks - so that's 1 litre.... you owe us $52)

i hope Bored didn't even allow you to sniff any of those pops(dual meaning), cuz you havn't done fcuk all in the last ten years to deserve a beer or a second of playing time.
i must congradulate you on your avatar though grandpa....... i didn't realize someone had a camera at the ball hockey game when my lil bro put your son through the boards..... if someone only had the footage of you crying like a little b*tch afterwards..... i'd pay good money for that!!!! more than you could ever imagine;):wa:;)

cheap.......HAAAA!!!:rolleyes:
You do have an imagination.... or is that early signs of senility! The avatar is Linden... and the last time we played you guys, we were up 6 - 0, and I let both my sons (defenders) play up front for the last 5 minutes, and they both scored.... you stupid cnut! I believe the final was 9 - 0... and no... I didn't score, I played on the back line and shut your ass down .. you stupid fat fcuk... Lucky I wasn't in net that game or I'd have fallen asleep....

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 buzzzzzzzzzzz?? not in my lifetime gramps.
never even 6 buzz....
since you're opening up the disney vault, refresh my memory again if you will old wise one........ what was the score the next time we met.....in the cup.......
MWAUH HA HA HA!!!

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not likely.... best in that group is the Gunners, followed by Sto'lo and Coyotes B equally... past that it's all shite! Although a sight better than 2B ... and 2A after Alderditch and Poco...

Im pretty sure we're better than coyotes and stolo - 1 win 1 tie vs both...too bad our team only cares when we play a decent team..

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) westcoast stop posting, you're out, you're bad, and your opinion sucks.
2) who cares who you draw in the next round? you really want to drive out to surrey to find out you are playing a bad div 2/3 team?
3)coyotes A+B still suck, so you should prob post as much as westcoast
4)How much should westcoast post? 0 times in the div 2 or higher forums.

You can count to 4 I'm proud of you. If you want me to stop posting make me. Go Titans and shut these overrated piles of sand(sandbagging reference) up. Not the same team with out their Div.1 players but they can't see it.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im pretty sure we're better than coyotes and stolo - 1 win 1 tie vs both...too bad our team only cares when we play a decent team..
thats the difference though man head to head its even but you gotta be able to beat teams like the players n the rangers...you guys have a good squad just not so consistent (no offense) but then again we've dropped points this year as well..losing to stolo in a game we shouldn't have. tying you guys, the gunners and even westcoast... good luck in your make up games...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
15 people picked the titans-gunners game over the nomads one....looks like there's lots of people on that titan bandwagon...too bad its only for a few weeks at the end of each year:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats the difference though man head to head its even but you gotta be able to beat teams like the players n the rangers...you guys have a good squad just not so consistent (no offense) but then again we've dropped points this year as well..losing to stolo in a game we shouldn't have. tying you guys, the gunners and even westcoast... good luck in your make up games...

You forgot to mention....hey wait were you in cup:p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
15 people picked the titans-gunners game over the nomads one....looks like there's lots of people on that titan bandwagon...too bad its only for a few weeks at the end of each year:rolleyes:

I picked the ACBC game because well....I might as well pick the winner of the cup!

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah ur right about that...maybe we can be more committed next year.:rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pfft...please, u serious? watched many of games of the young guns. good young squad that runs their asses off and wins a lot of battles....but your offensive scheme is so repetitive. work the ball up the middle till u get to half, dump it outside to the wings and get a cross in the 18 to 1 or 2 guys waiting there....I'd be picking that shite off all game long.

set it up kj for after cup...gotta focus on that first.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pfft...please, u serious? watched many of games of the young guns. good young squad that runs their asses off and wins a lot of battles....but your offensive scheme is so repetitive. work the ball up the middle till u get to half, dump it outside to the wings and get a cross in the 18 to 1 or 2 guys waiting there....I'd be picking that shite off all game long.

That is if they can make it to half :eek::eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

When did you last beat the Rams???

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 buzzzzzzzzzzz?? not in my lifetime gramps.
never even 6 buzz....
since you're opening up the disney vault, refresh my memory again if you will old wise one........ what was the score the next time we met.....in the cup.......
MWAUH HA HA HA!!!

Yes... I was in error ... but ONLY on the bar situation... I was reminded that you just took off from the park after the game, and Bored couldn't find you, so he asked the last guy leaving where you were.... the guy said you had no intention of paying the beer and told Bored what bar you were at.... Bored went there with a mate and found you .... YOU CHIZZLER ! ! !

As for the 9 - 0.. it's a fact... you guys sucked, and and ended the season DEAD LAST... we ended up in first with a 17 - 1 record... Lost to Langley in the first game 1 - 0 .... we played you in cup, and you guys tied it up in the 105th minute... a solid 15 minutes of added time (yes that's a fact as well, I asked the ref why afterwards, and he said cuz the ball kept leaving the caged area) 15 fcukin minutes? ? unheard of... you guys tied it up and he blew the whistle before the kickoff... hmmmm ... Oh.... then in penalties, our goalie made a save and he called it back, saying our goalie was BEHIND the line! WTF.... behind the line? sha right ... that save would have won the game....

... can you say biased? ?

except for that fixed cup game, we NEVER lost to you shitpipes! That's a fact as well

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your gonna need more practice after you guys get smoked by sentinel.
thinking 5-1 or 5-2

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you care much when 1st place gunners clobbered you 8 - 1 ? ? Theory falls apart here somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0