Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe the other 2 divisions all have SHITE defenses! I find it pretty wild that in 2C the last place team has scored 29 goals and in 2A we are on top with only 32 GF. Granted, our div has played less games and we had a very slow start to the season.

Also, once we are up 3 on a team we usually start playing guys in different positions to keep it semi respectable (I wish we would wait til at least 4 or 5, because a 3 goal lead is not always safe). Post the fcking draw already!

Ghouse, see you in the finals hopefully :) It would be a dam shame to see the two finalists from last season face eachother in the second round. Hope I didnt just jinx it

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Div 2b does have shti defence for sure..lol piss take again...And I do play my bench when were up 3-0...what can I say...Really there is no difference between any of the divisions and there is no way to tell ,even with cup games. Lets call them all even and ya..hurry up with the fricken draw...Im checking every commercial, and getting off the couch is getting tough for me now a days...man its like working out or something.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC vs BC United and 3 X ACBCers....I hate playing friends. Oh well would have to sooner or later. I know they will play thier very best against us so it wont be an easy game. Will be fun to see the guys again.:D

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
kinda tuff to read our match up. poco royals sit 3rd in 2A, but they are barely over .500
lack of games might have something to do with it.

anyone got any good info?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of interesting matchups, including us (Pacific) vs Nomads,

1. ATHLETIC CLUB BC 2B VS BC UNITED 3B
2. GEU PUMAS 2A VS PORT MOODY GUNNERS 2A
3. SURREY BULLETS 2B VS LUFC CLONES 3B
4. GEU INTER 2A VS CLOVERDALE CANNONS 3C
5. LUFC NOMADS 2B VS POCO PACIFIC 3A
6. GUILDFORD UTD 2B VS COQUITLAM MF TITANS 2A
7. POCO ROYALS FC 2A VS NORTH DELTA SUNDOWNERS 3C
8. SFC PEGASUS IMPACT 2B VS NORTH DELTA UTD 3B
9. PORT MOODY LIONS 2A VS VAULT FC 3B
10. SURREY COYOTES 3C VS FRASER VALLEY RED DEVILS 2C
11. LUFC YOUNG GUNS 2C VS ALDERGROVE PLAYERS 2C
12. CLOVERDALE FC 3B VS NEW WEST CELTIC FC 3A
13. LUFC ATHLETICA 2C VS GEU KNIGHTS 2C
14. DELTA UTD RANGERS 2C VS MISSION ATHLETIC FC 2A
15. SIKH TEMPLE UTD EAGLES 2B VS SFC CAPS 2B
16. ABBOTSFORD UTD SC 3C VS GEU MINERS 3A

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of interesting matchups, including us (Pacific) vs Nomads,

. ABBOTSFORD UTD SC 3C VS GEU MINERS 3A

hector, good luck buddy. they are very young, big man in the middle is a work horse and they never stop running. never. they have a one 33 year old guy and the rest of the team is in high school. they like the threw ball.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Picks...
1. ATHLETIC CLUB BC 2B VS BC UNITED 3B
2. GEU PUMAS 2A VS PORT MOODY GUNNERS 2A
3. SURREY BULLETS 2B VS LUFC CLONES 3B
4. GEU INTER 2A VS CLOVERDALE CANNONS 3C
5. LUFC NOMADS 2B VS POCO PACIFIC 3A
6. GUILDFORD UTD 2B VS COQUITLAM MF TITANS 2A
7. POCO ROYALS FC 2A VS NORTH DELTA SUNDOWNERS 3C
8. SFC PEGASUS IMPACT 2B VS NORTH DELTA UTD 3B
9. PORT MOODY LIONS 2A VS VAULT FC 3B ** My upset of the week**
10. SURREY COYOTES 3C VS FRASER VALLEY RED DEVILS 2C
11. LUFC YOUNG GUNS 2C VS ALDERGROVE PLAYERS 2C
12. CLOVERDALE FC 3B VS NEW WEST CELTIC FC 3A
13. LUFC ATHLETICA 2C VS GEU KNIGHTS 2C
14. DELTA UTD RANGERS 2C VS MISSION ATHLETIC FC 2A
15. SIKH TEMPLE UTD EAGLES 2B VS SFC CAPS 2B
16. ABBOTSFORD UTD SC 3C VS GEU MINERS 3A

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe they were the only team that were able to beat us in league play our first year in the Valley aside from the Clones upsetting us in the cup (We don't talk about that right KJ?) :p

They haven't lost a game this season, but they have to come to our park to play if I'm reading the site correctly, assuming the first team is the home team...

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
kinda tuff to read our match up. poco royals sit 3rd in 2A, but they are barely over .500
lack of games might have something to do with it.

anyone got any good info?

They beat us 1 0 twice. Both times it was a flukey goal and as soon as they go ahead they lock down n make a wall of 10 lol. Hard working and are in 3rd for good reason despite having played the fewest games. Franchise mite be able to give u sumwut of an idea on how to break thru the ten man wall.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They beat us 1 0 twice. Both times it was a flukey goal and as soon as they go ahead they lock down n make a wall of 10 lol. Hard working and are in 3rd for good reason despite having played the fewest games. Franchise mite be able to give u sumwut of an idea on how to break thru the ten man wall.

Go with the kick and run;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloverdale Cannons hmmm....anyone?? westcoast is your buddies team?

Will there be smoke piles to run through?

Sweet name by the way......on three... cannonball

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloverdale Cannons hmmm....anyone?? westcoast is your buddies team?

Will there be smoke piles to run through?

Sweet name by the way......on three... cannonball

They have some young guys that are decent but I predict you guys will kill them 5 or 6-0 maybe more. They don't play as a team and get frustrated easily. Not hating on them but the only reason they are through to the next round is because they played a bad Pylons team. The only smoke will be from the spectators and they young kids but I think they wait till the end of the game. I will make sure to have them hack away at #17 that's your number still?? if not the short guy up front. I will be on the sideline more then likely unless I am making an appearance at another match.

Good luck to everyone it's too bad there are a lot of inter-division match ups because some teams will be in the next round when they shouldn't be there. Oh well it will make it easier for the good teams to cruise.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hector, good luck buddy. they are very young, big man in the middle is a work horse and they never stop running. never. they have a one 33 year old guy and the rest of the team is in high school. they like the threw ball.

Thanks for the heads up. As a team how big are they?? what's there Defense like?? If we get our top team out we'll be ok.;)

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC vs BC United and 3 X ACBCers....I hate playing friends. Oh well would have to sooner or later. I know they will play thier very best against us so it wont be an easy game. Will be fun to see the guys again.:D

Ugh...I wanted this game played later on. I wanted us to beat a couple of these teams and get them out of the way first. Shorten the list down a bit. Then play in the semis or finals.

Anyways, Someone's got to explain what the draw criteria and procedures are after the 1st round one of these days. Figures why Carlton is dancing, what a draw :rolleyes:. But whatever not complaining, got to be able to beat everyone to win the cup.

So whose bringing the BBQ and Beverages to this game? :) :D Hey since you guys have already clinched the Premier title, Pakenheim Cup and SX Cup this year, how about we.....Just kidding. :)

Anyways, win or lose, should be fun playing this game. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts