Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2022/2023

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I guess that you're not a fan of Michael Owen ?
Man City are the team I follow in the Premiership , so he's not exactly my favourite either.
There are others who really are excellent & worth listening to. Alan Shearer , Ian Wright.
Surely you'll agree with me on some of these.
I guess my point is , I enjoy listening to these ex-players talking about the game.
It's almost as enjoyable as the game itself.
Hope I can find it on Fubo this weekend.

Loved him as a footballer. Can't stand him as a pundit. He's the perfect example of why you shouldn't throw someone in front of the camera just because they played at a high level. He's well known for having the most inane comments. I won't rehash them here, but you can do a quick Google search and find lists of them easily enough.

The person I most enjoyed as a pundit was Jose Mourinho during his stint with BeIN after getting sacked by ManU. He provided a level of insight into both team tactics and the interpersonal dynamics of top level professional teams that I've never heard from anyone else in those roles.

Gareth Wheeler is a fcuking joke. He is always trying too hard to say something "controversial" or come up with a new catchphrase. He'd be better suited to WWE.

I guess my Oliver Platt reference was over your head.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FML

#kloppout

Meme Pray GIF by Robert E Blackmon

lfc4

Sep 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
FML

#kloppout

Meme Pray GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Three lethargic displays that is so unlike this team. They look like they played every possible game last year, and with the injuries, running out of ideas. I cringed when I saw Elliot, Hendo and Milner together today. Just not creative or technically good enough when you had a jacked team pressing early and often.

Oh well, they've made me into a glass half empty kind of supporter over the last 20 years. Already looking towards next August...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Epic comeback nad Newcastle got what they deserved by wasting so much time.

Just an awesome start to the year with all sorts of surprises, Haaland blowing it out of the water, other younguns showing top form. Hell, even Arsenal are winning some games - Crazy - Love it!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some more quality officiating today in the world's best league. As If it isn't corrupt.

That Newcastle goal for example. How anyone watches that and thinks the Newcastle player committed the foul is beyond me.

Didn't see west hams but heard it was bad from a Chelsea fan.

Coutinhos goal lol. Yeah that's offside for sure. I mean City really do need all the help they can get :rolleyes:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gotta say, if MC don't win the league and take CL this year, it would be considered a failure. Just a crazy line up of stars. I wonder what the payout was on a bet if Haaland had bagged a third hatty?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sh*t. Wow, that is an abrupt lack of confidence. There must have been a very heated behind the scenes confrontation after yesterday's game. Would you want to come in after that, knowing that a couple of losses means you are out on the street? I bet Thomas has a very large parting package.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
'paying him £13m and his backroom staff an additional £2m to depart.'

And reading the English tabloids, it sounds as if players were talking about his marriage break up and new girlfriend. The only way that is true is if the new girlfriend has a major rack or something. Potter as replacement? That seems as erratic as firing Tuch.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really for a Youtube Finds, but look how much the game has changed. There would have been a few reds, and a lot of yellows, not to mention another spotter. Rio would have been gone for sure early on.

Nistlerooy should have walked for that "tackle" on Cole. Rio no attempt to play the ball what so ever. Phil Neville taking a Swipe at Reyes. Rooneys dive lol. The game hasn't changed, teams still get away with doing that shite against Arsenal.

For example Even with VAR, MacArthur got away with absolutely hammering saka in the calf last season when the ball was 10 feet above them in the air. Not even given as a foul.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a machine, and on the right team that plays perfectly for him. I love his hunger and commitment to get in a scoring position. And, he can set up a goal just as good as he can score them. Brilliant to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts