Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2021/2022

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCehpTYXIAEvqSA

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it when players are "in form" and certainly Salah is on fire like he was a couple of years ago. That said, Ole is a nice guy and I hate to see him sacked. IMO, get rid of Maguire who has been the lead standout for the Ishitmypants award.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much wrong but as I said to a buddy before the match this game will come down to our wingers tracking and defending. Our biggest issue is the front 5 defend horribly. Greenwood is awful, he will run over to the player but almost for show. Bruno chases about. Guys don’t defend as a unit or track responsibly. we leave our back 5-6 on an island. Holding mid goes to wing to press an outside back, ball gets played into the middle. Maguire steps. How does Maguire look good for England? He isn’t left in open field where his athleticism is questioned. They are a tight unit where his attributes are successful. It’s every week. Players having to leave their shape to cover. They aren’t a unit like the Liverpool’s, city’s, Chelsea. Are you telling me on paper our defence is that bad? Not a chance.

Honestly I don’t understand it. You can’t really teach the level of talent we have but defensive shape, pressing, tactics. That can be taught and demanded. Look what Tuchel did with a floundering team. How Klopp brought in certain kinds of players to fit How he plays. Not 100 million stars everywhere. Rated as such now. Henderson screaming at Jones to get in position 5-0 up playing against 10 men. United plays like it’s a Sunday kick around will pals.

Sell Pogba, Donny Van De Beek. Bring in a Jude Bellingham or a lesser known role player. Those 2 don’t fit. Let them be successful somewhere else. It’s madness.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
People don’t understand structure/tactics and the importance for some players. The winger doesn’t defend, holding mid goes out to the wing, centre back now has a decision to make, do I follow into the pocket or stay. United is in complete shambles defensively. every team seems to control the game against us, mid table on up. Which amazes me. So many players aren’t doing their jobs and our holders are expected to defend 60 yards of space. Maguire isn’t a player that you want taking an extra second on the ball or defending in wide open field. But that’s what he’s having to do at united. Mistakes pile and confidence is crushed. He’s no $80 million defender but he’s not complete shite either. I feel for the big slab head.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did any of you watch the Friday Brentford-Watford game? What a great atmosphere that stadium is, and especially when your team knocks off two at the end of the game for the come-behind win. The fans go bananas and Hey Jude is blasting through the whole place. I would have loved to have been at that game.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All those smaller London clubs and their grounds are fantastic.

My kid saw Brentford play a couple years back when they were in the Championship and says it's a great little stadium.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts