Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MANCHESTER IS RED!!! Ole got it right today. Boys looked very good. I also think James has been an absolute bargain of a signing. That kid has heart.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
United are shite
Listen asshole. I'm sleeping in tomorrow but I wear a Man U onesie to bed every night. When I wake up and check the score tomorrow I'll be heading straight to the shitter for the only 15 minutes of peace I'm gonna get until the next time I go to bed. If United wins Imma drop a solid through my Man U onsie trap door and Name it CCB AZAD. Cause your team is shite!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen asshole. I'm sleeping in tomorrow but I wear a Man U onesie to bed every night. When I wake up and check the score tomorrow I'll be heading straight to the shitter for the only 15 minutes of peace I'm gonna get until the next time I go to bed. If United wins Imma drop a solid through my Man U onsie trap door and Name it CCB AZAD. Cause your team is shite!

United is garbage mate no style whatsoever. They better win tomorrow they paying the worst team in the league watshit. If they don’t oh boy ur getting it tomorrow on here. Ccb azad plays better football then them.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Real fans don’t wait for scores they actually watch the game. Ur plastic u goof.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Check the score mate, told u united is shite. Azad can beat them easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts