Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the disgrace 4PT?
The Gooners or the response?

Agreed to a certain degree with Machel only in that he's the Captain, which I thought was an odd decision by Emery in the first place.
In every support there's idiots (Fcuk me - There's a reason we're called the Huns...) but you have to somehow rise above it in that position.
He's benched for the weekend and he'll probably be stripped of the armband now?

This is the same guy who flashed the Albanian Eagle with his hands along with Shaqiri against Serbia at the World Cup lets not forget.
A talented footballer and probably a great guy, but where there's smoke there's fire.
We're only human and banter is certainly allowed, but when you're the Club Captain of one of the biggest clubs in the world you have to bite that lip sometimes, as hard as it may be.

Back to my lofty perch...

;)

That’s fair but I disagree. Xhaka was well within his right. He should have spat on the fcuking badge, and given those idiotic fans something to actually be mad about cause his performances definitely don’t warrant the abuse he gets.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough to you too my friend.
The abuse of footballers sometimes is truly insane.

Anyone seen Randy Marsh the Moderator?

I wish the other 10 in the Scotland 11 could play like Andy Robertson.
What a player he is.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality match ...... well deserved by Liverpool. Hard to believe but unless something catastrophic happens, it's not even Christmas and the title is wrapped up. Fcuking hell :wtf:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality match ...... well deserved by Liverpool. Hard to believe but unless something catastrophic happens, it's not even Christmas and the title is wrapped up. Fcuking hell :wtf:
I dunno... we had an 8 point lead January 1st last campaign, plenty of twists and turns still to come I think

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs firing Poch.

Lol who do they replace him with that’s better? Mourinho?

Poch will get a better job now. Awful decision lol

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal fans rejoice ;) Massive, massive mistake by Spurs and their board of directors namely Daniel Levy.

Wouldn't wish Mourinho upon anyone except maybe Liverpool .......... and City ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal fans rejoice ;) Massive, massive mistake by Spurs and their board of directors namely Daniel Levy.

Wouldn't wish Mourinho upon anyone except maybe Liverpool .......... and City ;)

I’m over the moon about it. In my life I’ve seen Spurs have many managers, and every one of them seems to be worse than the last. Then Poch took them from mediocrity, gave his youth players a chance, invested wisely, and gave them UCL football year after year. It also drove me nuts that he seems to always better us, and finish above us. He made them challenge for trophies even if he didn’t win one, but then again winning trophies with Spurs is literally impossible. Mourinho isn’t going to win them anything either.

This amazon documentary is going to be incredible

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ole should be sacked for starting Phil Jones alone. Fack that guy is awful. Also United are attacking up a storm and score 3 in 7 and you sub Martial?!? Bring on Poch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts