Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think so. Shoc-king.

It’s so embarrassing. Regardless of what people think of him as a player there’s no need to constantly abuse him and his family the way some of our fans do.

I love how the same people are angry that he responded as if he’s not allowed to have human emotions.

Then we also have AFTV. 100% arsenal fans are the worst in the world.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xhaka should have jogged off the pitch and got on with. Slowly sauntering off the field when we got pegged back 2 goals...is he for real? Did he want a standing ovation?

You're the captain of Arsenal and the whole world is watching. What a disgrace!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xhaka should have jogged off the pitch and got on with. Slowly sauntering off the field when we got pegged back 2 goals...is he for real? Did he want a standing ovation?

You're the captain of Arsenal and the whole world is watching. What a disgrace!

Those 20 seconds were definitely the reason we didn’t win. You’re right, what a disgrace.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those 20 seconds were definitely the reason we didn’t win. You’re right, what a disgrace.

lol...
I meant all of the actions he did as he was walking off was disgraceful.

-slowly walking off as we're tied at home to CP
-telling the fans to F*ck off
-taking off the shirt and throwing it on the ground
-not coming back to support the team

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
More importantly, not the Premiership exactly, but my word how about that Carabao Cup game today between Arsenal and Liverpool??

5-5 and then Liverpool edge it on penalties. Some fantastic goals as well and, I must say, all of the penalties were top quality and almost inch perfect; even the one that was saved was well struck.

Who is this 18 year old for Arsenal that apparently has 7 senior team goals this season but is not seeing the field in the Premier League? Seems like you guys could use him...

Anyway, if you haven't seen it do yourself a favour and at least watch the highlights. Great stuff.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
More importantly, not the Premiership exactly, but my word how about that Carabao Cup game today between Arsenal and Liverpool??

5-5 and then Liverpool edge it on penalties. Some fantastic goals as well and, I must say, all of the penalties were top quality and almost inch perfect; even the one that was saved was well struck.

Who is this 18 year old for Arsenal that apparently has 7 senior team goals this season but is not seeing the field in the Premier League? Seems like you guys could use him...

Anyway, if you haven't seen it do yourself a favour and at least watch the highlights. Great stuff.

Great game for the neutrals and ultimately the Reds. A couple of bright spots for us.

We definitely have a few young bucks who will hopefully make the jump to the first team in the next 2-3 years. You're referring to Martinelli. He's scored a couple crackers and slick finishes. I think he's gotten a taste of the EPL but don't wanna rush him too fast.

But who is this Ozil guy with the man of the match like performance?
Head and shoulders above the rest on the day imo.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk we may be walking away from this competition as next round conflicts with FIFA Club WC in Qatar (December)...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol...
I meant all of the actions he did as he was walking off was disgraceful.

-slowly walking off as we're tied at home to CP
-telling the fans to F*ck off
-taking off the shirt and throwing it on the ground
-not coming back to support the team

disgrace...

Attachments

• 287F4E62-CED2-40E2-B209-D42E0E3CC6D7.jpeg
    287F4E62-CED2-40E2-B209-D42E0E3CC6D7.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 16

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell .... didn't realize it was that bad. No matter how shite you are on the pitch, nobody deserves that type of abuse especially from your own fans.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the disgrace 4PT?
The Gooners or the response?

Agreed to a certain degree with Machel only in that he's the Captain, which I thought was an odd decision by Emery in the first place.
In every support there's idiots (Fcuk me - There's a reason we're called the Huns...) but you have to somehow rise above it in that position.
He's benched for the weekend and he'll probably be stripped of the armband now?

This is the same guy who flashed the Albanian Eagle with his hands along with Shaqiri against Serbia at the World Cup lets not forget.
A talented footballer and probably a great guy, but where there's smoke there's fire.
We're only human and banter is certainly allowed, but when you're the Club Captain of one of the biggest clubs in the world you have to bite that lip sometimes, as hard as it may be.

Back to my lofty perch...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts