Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I get a What? What?

Clinical.

10013985_10152440937057573_857996533_o.jpg

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats, Regs! They are playing some great stuff in the league. Rodgers is turning into the manager that he was touted to be. You'll have to keep the eye's of Real/PSG/Bayern away as they will try and pry Rodgers and Suarez away.

Empires rise and fall and rise again so the cycle of United and Liverpool is on schedule. Too bad they couldn't be at the strength of their powers at the same time.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd humbly submit to you that amongst the 659M fans, a large majority of them are Glory Hunting arseholes. Really it's not meant to be a negative comment, the ManU brand is so big it's really not hard to expect really.

When the team is on the tele every week, sometimes twice it makes it very easy for the casual fan in ANY country to "Support" United, and very easy when they're winnin the Lions share of those matches. when they're Midtable and average some of those people tune out, don't buy replica tops and don't buy subscription services to BPL and Man United TV etc etc etc...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you fcuking kidding me? How the fcuk is that not a foul?!?!?!?

You must be kidding Regs, a Liverpool fan wanting a foul called in the box. Skrtel should be giving away 2-3 PK's a game based on how he defends corners. Watch the corner just after halftime, Skrtel and Glen Johnson basically gang rape Caroll, both have a hold of him and drag him to the ground. The Liverpool second PK was a very poor decision and a couple offside calls went Liverpools way that were incorrect.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking to a guy from our club yesterday who is high up in the bar/pub business. He was telling me that they were opening one of their pubs early for the Liverpool/Man City game...can't remember the name of it but it is the old Bombay Bicycle Club in the 900 West Pender from back in the day. Anyway, I guess this is a huge gathering place for Liverpool supporters, and he was talking to one of the senior supporters who has been around forever. He asked him Friday if this morning's game was anywhere closer to the Champions League Finals against Milan in 1997 and 2005. The supporter said this morning's game was bigger than either of the finals for the supporters.

Sir M

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you not love Stevie G, go on Stevie get yourself a premiership title. Love the way Liverpool play, hate everything about Moyes. Look how great he did with Everton, Everton have never played better football and Man Utd have never looked worse. Tactically inept. That's how poor Man Utd are I actually enjoy Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0