Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Koscielny had to go by rules of the game, stupid defending. As for Kompany, when i saw it live i thought it was but after seeing the replay theirs an argument to be made. Overall pretty proud of the effort Arsenal put into it even with our backs to the wall.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the Arsenal red was harsh. Perhaps a yellow! The City red was debatable. Kompany's cleats were up and did get the ball but could've been worse.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the Arsenal red was harsh. Perhaps a yellow! The City red was debatable. Kompany's cleats were up and did get the ball but could've been worse.

I thought the Arsenal red was a red. Koscielny had both arms around him, and pulls him down, I don't know if Dzeko was going to get there, but Koscielny did stop him from going for it. If Dean did hand him a yellow, I don't think it would have been much of a talking point. (except from Kippax Sr, who still believes the whole world is against us, lead by Ferguson of course)

I don't think it was a red on Kompany. With the rules now on tackling I couldn't tell you what is a red and what isn't. If they appeal and lose I will not be surprised. I will be disappointed not just because we lose Kompany, but because there will be apart of the game that we are losing.
In my opinion that is a brilliant tackle, I have seen a couple others this year, the red on Hangeland, that are good clean tackles all ball and considered reds. Are the players not allowed to tackle head on anymore? I thought a couple of weeks back against Norwich, Bassong came in for a challenge on Nasri, won all ball a went right through him. IMHO brilliant tackle won the ball and let the player know he is there. Nasri being the fukcing skirt that he is, gets all upset and fake headbutts him. Bassong got a yellow for the tackle, ridiculous.
Does anyone know if Rodriguez from Southampton is getting any punishment for the dive yesterday? Fukcing shocking. Unless the league now has decided it is a foul for almost contact. When did contact become a foul? There use to be a difference between contact and a foul, now as long as there is the slightest touch it is a PK or a free kick.

The game is becoming soft, and as you can tell it is annoying me.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally don't like either red card. Kompany made a great tackle but did leave his feet and show his studs, still didn't think it looked very dangerous. To me what Koscielny did happens on every single corner kick, every one. Inside the box you need to let a little go or big forwards could just boss everyone around and hold position. Yes it was a PK, but he should have gone with a yellow. To me a red card and a better chance then he was ever going to get in the first place is a ridiculous call/rule.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally don't like either red card. Kompany made a great tackle but did leave his feet and show his studs, still didn't think it looked very dangerous. To me what Koscielny did happens on every single corner kick, every one. Inside the box you need to let a little go or big forwards could just boss everyone around and hold position. Yes it was a PK, but he should have gone with a yellow. To me a red card and a better chance then he was ever going to get in the first place is a ridiculous call/rule.

i agree. the clutching and grabbing and shirt tugging that goes on in the 18 is ridiculous. and a red card for what he did? bad call. should have been a yellow. what is the end line official there for again?! :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Mr. Magoo, we are going to be the biggest club in the world".

Hitler : "Biggest club in the world, we can't even sell our allocation at fcuking Arsenal away. 900 returns !!"

Classic :D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Then he refuses to come because of your "poor league form," and decides to join the bottom of the league.... Why can't players just admit they move around for money? Two big signings for arry tho with yann m'vila also joining them. I'm leaning towards them staying up. Meanwhile arsenal are waiting for the last minute to sign someone who will be undoubtedly out of form at their club and we'll get for a bargain, or a young player that we'll mature then sell to our rivals :)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then he refuses to come because of your "poor league form," and decides to join the bottom of the league.... Why can't players just admit they move around for money? Two big signings for arry tho with yann m'vila also joining them. I'm leaning towards them staying up. Meanwhile arsenal are waiting for the last minute to sign someone who will be undoubtedly out of form at their club and we'll get for a bargain, or a young player that we'll mature then sell to our rivals :)

Within minutes of posting that link I saw the QPR bid FFS:mad: You hit the nail on the head MB10, money money and more money. I like QPR, but now, wish them to go down :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Within minutes of posting that link I saw the QPR bid FFS:mad: You hit the nail on the head MB10, money money and more money. I like QPR, but now, wish them to go down :D

Just throwing this out there CIC, you think Joey Barton had anything to do with it ?? I'm sure he's still bitter about how he left Newcastle, etc.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Newcastle's sake it would be good if he did chase the money to QPR. 0 goals in 8 league games this season in France. Why on earth would you be fighting over him?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Who in their right mind would take advice from Joey Barton?:rolleyes: I don't think it's much of a fight anymore Dezza, like mb10 said, it's all about the money. I hope West Brom thump QPR today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0