Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mb...they were in the same kind of situation last season around this time and everyone wanted him to go...they finished 3rd and qualified for CL with a much sh*tier team. They still need to bring in more quality players for him to work with if they want to do better than last year...

Incorrect. This is the worst start arsenal have ever had under wenger. Also how is last years team much shittier? We sold our #1 and #2 (voted by fans) players last year. Alex Song had more assists than anyone else on the team, and RVP was immense and kept us where we was. Wilshere is just coming back from 16 months out of top flight football, as good as he looks at times he still isn't back to his full potential. Cazorla is one of the best mids we could have bought but the movement ahead of him from the likes of Gervinho and Giroud is shocking and its as if Arsenal are scared to try and attack. Then on the other hand the Ox has been shocking this season which is a blow considering the impact he made in the 2nd half of last season for us.

Wenger was and maybe still is a great coach but his ideas have run dry, he is living in the past. We need a fresh idea wave, Arsenal have became to predictable and it's easy for teams to beat us. I'm not alone in wanting Wenger gone, just listen to the boo's ring out around the Emirates after yesterdays game, and read on Twitter as many of the fans have lost faith.

And Kippax tbh i would love to have Guardiola or we could have gone for Redknapp before he took over at QPR. Also what about Dennis Bergkamp, assistant at Ajax, and an Arsenal legend.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fock off united
city r best

6-1 @ old trafford
6-1 @ old trafford
6-1 @ old trafford

walkers a cnut
figured i would get it all in before the game:cool:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fock off united
city r best

6-1 @ old trafford
6-1 @ old trafford
6-1 @ old trafford

walkers a cnut
figured i would get it all in before the game:cool:

A drunken pre-match post at 2:07 am ?? Awesome :D You did well to stay awake for it ;)

Samir Nasri is an embarassment to a Citeh shirt and hope the geezer that hit Rio with that coin enjoys his lifetime ban away from the Etihad. Knobhead.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give City one thing ...... they've got a good YouTube channel ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody mention Arsenal's humiliating loss to Bradford in the Capitol One Cup to MB10, I think he may be sensitive on the subject. Let's keep it hush hush.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good signing for Shite'pool by all accounts. Does he end up out wide replacing Downing, or upfront playing with Suarez?

In other news, Demba Ba in talks with Chelski. I got a Ba jersey at the start of this years campaign, its lasted all of one transfer window FFS. Happy Holidays my arse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0