Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge win for United. Chelsea fans won't like but FCUK EM!!

For me that one goes out for all the pro-divers out there. Maybe the ref got it wrong but this is the position all the divers and cheaters have put them in. Personally I think Evans did stick a leg out but Torres had already pulled his leg over and instead of trying to stay up, he went with the foul. Harsh call but more then happy to see it.

Even in the Valley I have been on the wrong end of cheaters ruining the game, Tk diving in the box, fully admitting it to the defense only for a PK to be called. Also yet another TK dive led to a straight red for our player in the same season, again acknowledged. Now I undesrstand the guys that feel, veteran move/anything to win, because well you see the fruits of their cheating over and over again. I come from the opposite side when it comes to diving.

There is supposed to be a certain honour/integrity of the game/sport. 11v11 men against men, competing for victory. Leave everything on the pitch and enjoy a pint or 8 together after the game. Peronally I dont want to spend the afternoon with a diving, cheating little kunt. How is the ref supposed to now decide at game speed, whether it was a clean tackle, a foul or a dive? It makes there job incredibly difficult if not impossible and to me ruins everything about the Beautiful game. Some people don't get it and to me its because they are soft players anyway, that don't get into tackles and cant battle through them.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be a heated debate between you and Lion over an espresso on said topic.

Who loves ya C.L.? ;)

Indeed. Well he has a gluten free espresso. Just a different point of view on what doing anything to win means. I don't have as much trouble with a player going down on an actual foul like Torres did, as to be honest if he didn't go down he would never have gotten the ball. Emphasizing a foul is one thing, insert Kesler on every infraction. I just hate blatant cheating, diving or faking injuries as it ruins the integrity of the game. Why not just pay to break their best players knee caps or put downers in the other teams water bottles, I mean anything to help the team. I will never understand how so many people are okay with diving, as lets be honest outside North America, Scotland and England countries like Brazil, Italy and Spain aren't saying we need to get this out of the game as a top priority.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GLORY! GLORY! MANCESTER UNITED
oh, and that Van Persie guy is alright :wa:
Arsehole looked asleep out there all game. way too much room down the wings

good day in the footy world with Chelsea and Man Sh*tty drawing

s14

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GLORY! GLORY! MANCESTER UNITED
oh, and that Van Persie guy is alright :wa:
Arsehole looked asleep out there all game. way too much room down the wings

good day in the footy world with Chelsea and Man Sh*tty drawing

s14

I wish i could argue but i can't. I think today was the first time i saw Van Persie and didn't think what a twat. For the first time felt as though i understood why he left. Arsenal have gone from being arguably the most entertaining premiership team to one of the most boring. United could have won by 5 or 6 today and it was embarrassing, but even worse.
Capital One cup is a must :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, I think we've hit a new low... can't even get 3 points from the Shitepies :mad:

Magic goal from Suarez though.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, I think we've hit a new low... can't even get 3 points from the Shitepies :mad:

The new low was at the start of the league campaign when you couldn't manage to get 3 points off West Brom let alone a single. Shame you can't play Young Boys or Gomel every weekend, the racist cheat might get you a result.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me does Suarez look good out there.

Love him or hate him, is there a better player at the moment in the EPL? I'm biased of course as I see every minute that he plays, but he never disappears from a game, and has started to score at a clip anyone who watched him closely last year knew he would based on the number of posts he would hit, and chances created.

His 'character' and tune started to change right around the same time Dalglish's did last Spring, when he(Dalglish) acknowledged not dealing with the Evra incident properly. I personally think the Yanks went in and dropped the hammer on the whole lot of them.

It will take some time before the neutrals like him, and he gets a fair shake from the referee's (his own doing), but at 25, and showing signs he is a better person than a year ago, I am starting to really get behind this guy.

On another tangent, after Hodgson and Dalglish, nice to have a manager again that is a true student, and tactician of the game. Not scared to make a change based on the flow of the game, as he did subbing a healthy player in the first half today. (Unless Suso does turn out to have been injured)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love him or hate him, is there a better player at the moment in the EPL? I'm biased of course as I see every minute that he plays, but he never disappears from a game, and has started to score at a clip anyone who watched him closely last year knew he would based on the number of posts he would hit, and chances created.

His 'character' and tune started to change right around the same time Dalglish's did last Spring, when he(Dalglish) acknowledged not dealing with the Evra incident properly. I personally think the Yanks went in and dropped the hammer on the whole lot of them.

It will take some time before the neutrals like him, and he gets a fair shake from the referee's (his own doing), but at 25, and showing signs he is a better person than a year ago, I am starting to really get behind this guy.

On another tangent, after Hodgson and Dalglish, nice to have a manager again that is a true student, and tactician of the game. Not scared to make a change based on the flow of the game, as he did subbing a healthy player in the first half today. (Unless Suso does turn out to have been injured)

he is still a twat

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately van Persie does sweet fcuk all on the international stage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.