Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to love the sense of humor over there....

Some guys tweet after the Odewingie(sp) transfer/non transfer, after he drove to QPR

Darren Gibson: New song by Odemwingie "Sign Me Maybe"..."Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe" hahaha class

Irish humor. Often misunderstood.

Brilliant... Now he's suspended by West Brom

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad result for Newchateau eh?

I was very happy to see Everton fight back and draw level against Villa, f*ck me, Benteke is a handful. Reading pulling out todays result is unreal, thanks for coming out Sunderland:rolleyes:

Wigan drawing with Southampton is a big result also, certainly keep things tight at the bottom of the table!

On that note, COME ON CITEH! :D

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we have not been that shite-kicked in a long time. Well done Southampton, totally dominated the game from start to finish. Nice goal by Barry, composed, head up, pick the corner, could be goal of the week.

If the title wasn't over already it is now. The question is will we be able to hold on to second?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the title wasn't over already it is now. The question is will we be able to hold on to second?

Not looking likely, too many matches to play and with the Blues and Spurs in reasonably good form likely scrapping it out for fourth. Given the way this season has gone for City, that's likely a fair spot to finish in.

~ shaven

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WBA looked not too shabby in the last 10 minutes at anfield today. The reds shouldn't worry too much bout that pk, it was never to be, Suarez down way too easily. At least the reds will be playing some European football. The uefa cup is still a popular competition....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts